The Hate Crew

Well considering Alexi calls the band the "Hate Crew"; I think that only the band members are actually part of the true Hate Crew (and they had been calling themselves that long before "Hate Crew Deathroll"). But I have a t-shirt that says "Hate Crew" on it.

Yes, probably you're right... but in the FAQ section of this CoB official site it's written:

Q: What is the Hate Crew?
A: It is another way of saying Children Of Bodom. The Hate Crew consists of the five guys in the band, some of their friends and some of the guys in the tour crew.

Ok, I shut up cuz don't know...

How do you officially become part of the hate crew? I know you have to stand on ure head, and a band member pours aklcoholk in your mouth etc, but where do you meet the band to do this?

You need to meet them after a show or something but at a good time which is very hard. Not when there is like 50 billion people swamping them for autographs. The only people who has actually passed the test were 2 ppl from Lamb of God and a few other random ppl.

You need to meet them after a show or something but at a good time which is very hard. Not when there is like 50 billion people swamping them for autographs. The only people who has actually passed the test were 2 ppl from Lamb of God and a few other random ppl.

So your location is shitville eh? Wow....I wonder what the collective IQ of that town is according to that post, I guess about 3...

PS:(where you being sarcastic?)

^ not in CRY (well, at least, i don't think so, i wouldn't know though cuz mine wont come till December 5th since i live in fuckin america :()

i think he's in the TLS dvd