The Hate Crew

Azza Of Bodom said:
How do you officially become part of the hate crew? I know you have to stand on ure head, and a band member pours aklcoholk in your mouth etc, but where do you meet the band to do this?

I don't know if that's true. I saw it on Wiki, and it made me go :erk: I mean, it could be a rumour, I think it is, but I haven't read/seen EVERY interview CoB has ever done so, if someone has, or has info relating to the veracity and truth of this matter, please enlighten us.

I just feel that if you've gone to their concerts whenever they come near you, then you're part of the Hate Crew. Since Alexi will say you are (to the whole crowd) while on stage anyways. SO MYEH.

P.S. But seriously, who cares?? +ONE to Nick

Nick Brookes said:
The cure will be to find some friends and never ever thing about it again.

Or go to there fansite and join the list

www.cobhc-club.org/join.php

im member 665 how untrue is that.
i love teh nick

Well considering Alexi calls the band the "Hate Crew"; I think that only the band members are actually part of the true Hate Crew (and they had been calling themselves that long before "Hate Crew Deathroll"). But I have a t-shirt that says "Hate Crew" on it.

^+ONE

I was gonna raise that point, but on thew DVD, and during the shows I've gone to, Alexi's says something generical like "You guys are all part of the real motherfukkin HATE CREW!" inbetween songs...

Azza Of Bodom said:
How do you officially become part of the hate crew? I know you have to stand on ure head, and a band member pours aklcoholk in your mouth etc, but where do you meet the band to do this?
That was the best thing ive ever read:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahaha well i'm sure there'll be some alcohol in his piss that's there cuz of the whisky he drank earlier....so yeah, for you, i'll make it count :p

^LMAO, I had that written in my last post (I said something like 'cause Alexi drinks so much booze, if he pissed in your mouth would that count?') but ionna, it didn't seem that funny/needed so I deleted and re-worded it!

^me too, and just cause some emophag blares AYDY inbetween Funeral for a Friend and Simple Plan, and has COBHC across his/her knuckles in pen, they think they're part of the Hate Crew, when really, to me, the Hate Crew consists of 6 guys, one who doesn't participate in it anymore.

The cure will be to find some friends and never ever thing about it again.

Or go to there fansite and join the list

www.cobhc-club.org/join.php

im member 665 how untrue is that.

lol you suck!! i cliked on the link...then i saw meatspin at the top, then i just exited it lol. that website is so funny:lol:

ahh yes, and the Hate Crew, is just the band, roadies, crew members, managers and family and some other ppl. you can't "join" the Hate Crew