The Haunted vs. At The Gates

Which?

• The Haunted

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • At The Gates

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters
ill go with the haunted. for one thing they are still around.
for me personally, the only at the gates i really liked from start to finish was and is slaughter of the soul.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

you cant be serious!

ATG.
wink.gif

The Haunted woohooo! Honestly though, i've only heard SotS from ATG, and I think it's disgustingly overrated. In that light, I much prefer The Haunted; the Bjorler bros were right to change! Having said all that guff though, I admit I haven't heard ANY of ATG's earlier stuff, which i'm led to believe is much different, more complex, and better than SotS stuff. So.....I am ignorance yet to see light.

hes acutally right AtG in my opinion sucks with the exception of SotS and a few songs off TSD
there old stuff fuckin sucks , i still vote atg tho cause SotS is better than anythign the haunted will ever do

david411: If you can't get in to With fear I kiss the burning darkness or The Red in the sky is ours then fair enough, however both albums are excellent so don't say they suck.

The Haunted rule but At the gates were in a different league.

Yo Nathan/Ryan!

At The Gates. They were my favorite band for a long time, and are still one of my favorite bands. I also really like The Haunted; the reason I got into them was because the Bjorler bros are in the band.

SculptedCold said:
The Haunted woohooo! Honestly though, i've only heard SotS from ATG, and I think it's disgustingly overrated. In that light, I much prefer The Haunted; the Bjorler bros were right to change! Having said all that guff though, I admit I haven't heard ANY of ATG's earlier stuff, which i'm led to believe is much different, more complex, and better than SotS stuff. So.....I am ignorance yet to see light.

one album

TERMINAL SPIRIT DISEASE