the history of the band is very important..

MEGAFAN71

Aug 23, 2003
the history of the band.........is very important when a member leaves or is kicked out you can not be down on them.....we must support them when danny or joey was in ANTHRAX......we loved them.......after they leave we must continue to rock with them!!!!!!!!!i think joey needs our suppot no matter what the guy fuckin kills live...has anyone seen him live he rules......

that stuff was great what didnt you like about it???also he played some shows with a anthrac tribute band and he still kicks major ass...

MEGAFAN71 said:
the history of the band.........is very important when a member leaves or is kicked out you can not be down on them.....we must support them when danny or joey was in ANTHRAX......we loved them.......after they leave we must continue to rock with them!!!!!!!!!i think joey needs our suppot no matter what the guy fuckin kills live...has anyone seen him live he rules......

shut up,please,.....

i been an anthrax fan for years and i think that bush is a better singer then joey i mean joey is still a good singer and when he was in anthrax he was good but when bush can into the band i don't think with the way joey sounds that they would of been around now cause of the high pitch sound he has a 80's voice.

if joey put out a new album i would not buy it or spend my time downloading it i mean he is not the greatest singer i hate how high he sings and it would not be the same as if he was still in ANTHRAX when he was i could stand him but now i can't.