The Illegal Immigrants are Restless

[FONT=verdana, times new roman][SIZE=-0]
Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

Ah, ah,
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.

On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore.

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana, times new roman][SIZE=-0]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Immigrant boycott aims to "close" US cities

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pro-immigration activists say a nationwide boycott and marches planned for May 1 will flood Americas's streets with millions of Latinos to demand amnesty for illegal immigrants and shake the ground under Congress as it tackles reform.

But while such a massive turnout could make for the largest protests since the civil rights era of the 1960s, not all Latinos, nor their leaders, were comfortable with such militancy -- fearing a backlash in Middle America.

"There will be 2 to 3 million people hitting the streets in Los Angeles alone. We're going to close down Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Tucson, Phoenix, Fresno," said Jorge Rodriguez, a union official who helped organize earlier rallies credited with rattling Congress as it debates the issue.

lizard said:
Immigrant boycott aims to "close" US cities

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pro-immigration activists say a nationwide boycott and marches planned for May 1 will flood Americas's streets with millions of Latinos to demand amnesty for illegal immigrants and shake the ground under Congress as it tackles reform.

But while such a massive turnout could make for the largest protests since the civil rights era of the 1960s, not all Latinos, nor their leaders, were comfortable with such militancy -- fearing a backlash in Middle America.

"There will be 2 to 3 million people hitting the streets in Los Angeles alone. We're going to close down Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Tucson, Phoenix, Fresno," said Jorge Rodriguez, a union official who helped organize earlier rallies credited with rattling Congress as it debates the issue.
Good fucking goat I hope they do this. There was one planned a few years ago, but the "lazy" Smexicans all went to work that day instead.

i guess they're protesting proposed tougher restrictions on immigration, but the whole debate seems sort of silly to me. the government doesn't even like to enforce its own immigration laws the way they are now, so what makes people (on both sides!) think it will want to enforce tougher ones?

NADatar said:
Good fucking goat I hope they do this.

Are you fucking kidding me?! Dude, you need to get the fuck out of Cali. Seriously. :rolleyes:

This May 1st debacle has been the word round here in Providence too. The entire South Side is gonna be all stupid. Total ignorance.

Absolutely! Fight the power god dammit. I don't really care about their cause this way or that, I just totally dig on taking shit to the streets. :)

panthers.jpg

haha, did anyone ever see Beaner Bush? Oh man, I think it was right before the 2000 Erection, he was a half-Smexican right wing dude who spoke fluent Espan~ol, dark skinned and a blood member of the Bush Clan hhaahaahahahahaa

so bush supports amnesty. haha. he'll attack two friggin countries, but tucks his peter in when spics protest so they can keep driving those burrito trucks.

NADatar said:
Absolutely! Fight the power god dammit. I don't really care about their cause this way or that, I just totally dig on taking shit to the streets. :)

Oh, So do I!!! Totally!! But this is SOOO the wrong cause.

These people are protesting the bitedown on ILLEGAL immigration. It's not like we don't have ways for people to become actual American citizens. It's ass-fucking-backwards. And the fuckers rallying with Mexican flags?! WTF?! Talk about disrespect chowdah.

This country is doomed in so many ways it's ridiculous.

The whole amnesty experiment has already been tried....back when the numbers were ridiculously less than they are today. Remember Reagan? The experiment failed. Just brings in more. Why reward em for dodging their lawful obligation? Giving amnesty to them, as well, is a smack in the face to all of those who did it the "right" way.

lol @ anyone who proudly displays any flag of another country anywhere. how dumb can you get?
the next time i see someone displaying a mexican flag here theres going to be a confrontation. ill post pics here. should be interesting since illegals dont want to be noticed by anyone so i doubt therell be much trouble.
while on a walk the other day i walked right past a truckload (of course, much newer and more expensive than any car ive ever owned) of mexicans who had a mexican flag hanging from their mirror. i told them to take the fucking flag down but meh...they didnt hear me.
its no big deal overall but i just cant think of anything ruder. if i went to france and wore a denim jacket with an american flag on it, id be beaten out of the country.

Dorian you're a great fucking man. Have I ever told you this?

Nad edit those fucking negroes out of this thread will you please. Black Power? Get a fucking job you filthy 3/5's of human being simian fucks!

P.S Barbara Nedeljakova's titties!!!!!!!!!