The "I'm not at Prog Power" Loser Lounge

DuchessOfDork

Feb 9, 2009
I'm living the Prog Power experience through Facebook. Please feel free to throw me bones and upload photos and video of the show.

I'll just sit in this here loser lounge and drink my diet Mountain Dew.

Heard the accoustic Evegrey show was awesome...

:cry:

Yeah, I need the updates also, but I think I will be getting them from Todd, Andy, Brent, and Lance

Sad not to be there, but money is tight this year. Planning on next year though.

Will be at home drinking beer, or wine, and watching Tyler Bray light up the Gator defense. GO VOLS!

Sadly still dealing with the financial fallout from the divorce and couldn't make it this year. Next year I will be more prepared. Everyone have a great time, someone Spank the hell outta Shannon's ass for me, have a few wine coolers and leer and ogle all the hottie longhairs for me.... xoxoxo Kristy KITTYBEAST

I am still digging out from my own economic implosion. Trying to save for a trip to my wife's country next year, so this year was out of the question. But, got to see two of the bands in Brooklyn last week. I am not completely bummed out. I'll put up Voyager's setlist from Brooklyn AFTER Voyager plays.

That said, got some delicious fudge brownies and a case of Papsi MAX. Any takers?

Oh snap!!!! Pullin' out the MAX on us now.
Yeah, the Shop Rite near me makes some fantastic baked goods. Onion pockets and fudge brownies to die for. Seriously, they are better than sex. :lol::lol:

And, yes, pulling out the MAX is a lot better than regular Pepsi. Thank God I am in NYC saying this. If I was in Atlanta, I might get arrested for saying "Pepsi". :lol:

I don't post much but feel obligated to throw my disappointment into this thread. I have been to the last 6 fests and can't believe I am sitting at work instead of in Atlanta. It just feels wrong. Anyway, my customers will be listening to this years lineup all day.

I haven't been since IX, and almost made it this year - the timing was just not good. I did go to Alter Bridge this past Wednesday, which was cool, but only 1 hour as compared to dozens of hours this weekend.