the injury thread

Yeah, well I have a winner. I was walking down a flight of hardwood stairs at work last week and I slipped and fell and broke two of my small toes and my ass. No shit -- the toes weren't even next to one another. I was just walking, for fuck sake, and apparently that was just a little too complicated for me. Right, and then, to add insult to injury, the ER sends me home with some pat instructions on caring for a break that include icing and elevating the affected areas for 1-2 days. Right. Icing and elevating an ass involves equipment most easily obtained from an adult store. You should see the L&I claim form for that one. But my favorite part is where they put a bugs bunny band-aid on my broken ass before sending me home, and didn't share with me that they'd done so. I guess they thought that by giving me a shot in the ass, I'd know to look for the frilling thing. Oh, yeah, and the drugs? They make me puke. I'm reduced to Advil. But, yeah, at least nobody can say I don't totally bust my ass at work. Heh.

dunno wtf happened to me while I was licking that ballsack last night, but i woke up aching. neck ached horribly when i moved it to the right, left calf ached, when i got home i had these sharp pains in my left ankle, and now my right big toe has that dull ache i usually get in it. wtf legs, i mean really, wtf?

You really gotta position yourself properly when blowing wieners.

yeah, giving a blowjob in one of my school's shower stalls really wasn't that comfortable as the stalls are very small. and one of my friends was actually showering in the second stall down. that just makes for a great story.

I fell out of my bed and took a nice little chunk out of ankle attempting to throw various objects at my cat who was toying with a plastic bag yesterday at around 3am.

aftermath of going to the park.

f'n monkey bars!
DSC07215.jpg