the injury thread

I need to get a premium account first. Will said I should just ask for the change anyway but they said on the FAQ only one change per non premium so I don't wanna do that.

My eyes have been hurting/fucked up since I was driving home from work and some asshat tailgated me with his highbeams on (and I don't mean nipples). His lights were this weird blue tint, and for some reason it fucked with my head.

My eyes have been hurting/fucked up since I was driving home from work and some asshat tailgated me with his highbeams on (and I don't mean nipples). His lights were this weird blue tint, and for some reason it fucked with my head.

I have seen such headlights, and they elicit from me roughly the same reaction as the sight of spinners: the desire to have a rocket launcher installed under my hood.

and i dunno how much of this is car accident/stress related and how much is just hormones but i had this nagging sharp pain in my side and a really bad pain in the side of my left knee. like... really bad. it kinda feels like ... a really strong pinprick, as it's concentrated to a small point and feels kinda like a really bad bruise but there's nothing visible. ugg. and a headache.