the international visitor

fluffygutss

Aug 17, 2009
Perth, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey all,

With a definite from me attending this year, I'll be planning to come a few days earlier to get the drinking body clock settled.
It is quite possible I'll have a 2nd Australian head-banger coming to join me.

For the few days leading up to PP2011 and possibly after, I'm wondering if anyone might be happy to put me up at their's until the eventful weekend? If said friend comes too, then there'll be 2 body's that will need a home for a few days.

Any takers? I'll gladly help towards any costs of course.

Jana

Not I, sadly. See, when I came over in 09 to see you guys, I skipped a previously planned trip to California to visit several friends that I haven't seen in a while. This year, I'm making it up to them.

I've also had a few continuing problems with the issue that put me in the hospital in Germany and made me miss all of PPEu in the first place, so I'm a little worried about flying overseas again and find myself in the same situation!

Looking at Ayreonaut's sig reminded me - I was thinking about preordering the Damian Wilson DVD (since I was there!), but it'll cost me $50 after all is said and done with the exchange rate. Ouch!

ah, you're all legends! thankyou!

At this stage purchasing the PP tickets will probably come later, though I would like to 'bunk in' with someone at the castle as opposed to being in an empty room with Daniela :( (she's awesome, but we were lonely!)

As soon as I have the funds I'll try book the cheapest flights (unfortunately and most likely by Emirates) So basically I'll book flights before I purchase my tickets.

I'd just like to pray to the godly prog power metal god that there might be the slightest chance that Symphony X could be invited to play...that...would make my year!