The Iron Maidens team up with Century Media and Cargo Records!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Iron Maidens have joined forces with
CENTURY MEDIA
in the U.S. and CARGO RECORDSthroughout Europe to spread the word of their Full-Length Tribute CD to Iron Maiden!

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Of course you can always pick up The Iron Maidens Full-Length Tribute CD from the Online Store and at all their live shows!!

\m/ Big Thanks to everybody for all the support! \m/
[/FONT]​

Now that would really fucking kick ass!!! Hell, if Metallica can do it (ala Garage Inc tour) then so can Maiden!!!

I asked Aja about something like this at NAMM. If Bruce came out to do a duet with her she might freeze and just stare at him. :OMG:

I was saying how it would be awesome for each Maiden member to come out and play one song with his counterpart. :headbang:

I can just see Wanda and Steve doing a dual bass rendition of POTO. :kickass:

Now what I would love to see is arrange to where, the ladies have no clue about it, the Maiden men are in hiding and during the intro to some song Steve, Adrian, Bruce, and Dave walk out from hiding jamming along. Watch the ladies freak!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :lol: :lol:

Dunno how to get Nikko's kit hidden. He is such a character I'd leave it up to him to surprise Linda.

Jim

spideyjg said:
I asked Aja about something like this at NAMM. If Bruce came out to do a duet with her she might freeze and just stare at him. :OMG:

I was saying how it would be awesome for each Maiden member to come out and play one song with his counterpart. :headbang:

I can just see Wanda and Steve doing a dual bass rendition of POTO. :kickass:

Now what I would love to see is arrange to where, the ladies have no clue about it, the Maiden men are in hiding and during the intro to some song Steve, Adrian, Bruce, and Dave walk out from hiding jamming along. Watch the ladies freak!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :lol: :lol:

Dunno how to get Nikko's kit hidden. He is such a character I'd leave it up to him to surprise Linda.

Jim

I don't blame her!!! I'd completely forget the words to even Run To The Hills!!! :lol:

Watch them freak - indeed they would!! Could you imagine it!!!!!

Metallicat180 said:
Watch them freak - indeed they would!! Could you imagine it!!!!!

Actually the Maidens are such pros they might goof a couple of notes and then jam along.

Grinning their butts off, but right along.

Jim