The itch

ciccio12

Large Member
Apr 25, 2006
Stafford, Little Britain.
3rd post in a row, yes I'm annoying.
It's not really a discussion thread, but I just thought I'd share this with like minded people.

i was never particularly bothered about the itch but last night I was at work with my mp3 player on (yes, that's right :) ) and at the moment of the acoustic quiet bit on the ITCh (trust you know what I'm on about) I had the closest thing to an orgasm I ever experienced.

That bit is coming up now, actually
AAAHHH, wet me pants:oops:

So does this mean that Katatonia music is homosexual? It would have to be because it's music made by men and if it's making guys cum then that's definitely very gay!

m0rtis said:
yeah i guess there will be a big orgy going on =)

hey guys, please let me know when you go to see Katatonia live so that I can be there too.
I mean, seeing my favourite band live is already sensational enough but with your performance or orgy or whatever there - I don´t want to miss it :lol:

KittyKatatonia said:
So does this mean that Katatonia music is homosexual? It would have to be because it's music made by men and if it's making guys cum then that's definitely very gay!

you take things too literally...

ciccio12 said:
allora sei proprio una sciocchina :heh:

eeeh ok.. spanish? I did understand una hehe :p I have spanish in school, but I'm like a person just sitting there because I have to.. I don't understand a shit :p

It's Italian...
Something like "Well, its a real ....something? :p
I guess anyways ....
(I was the person just sitting in italian class having lots of fun but not learning anything - even though I chose it as an extra subject)

Juniper said:
It's Italian...
Something like "Well, its a real ....something? :p
I guess anyways ....
(I was the person just sitting in italian class having lots of fun but not learning anything - even though I chose it as an extra subject)

So was I... I learned only the verbs "Mi ubrico" (I get drunk) and "ta schifo" (=feel sick). But I guess you don't really need anything else if you go to Italy, now do you?