'Ghost of the Spring' TOUR - Your impression after the show...

NO Jonas didn't sing.

I'm 19 and I was in the first place, in front of mattias, I used to have a TOOL t-shirt with the AENEMA logo.
I have Cut my hair from one month. I used to have them long but now I have them short.:erk:

and you?

Seems like many of us spent easter night at the Midian Club :headbang:

I was on the right wing, under the stage just in front of Anders (actually behind a huge long-haired guy who stole most of my horizon...but managed to see the concert anyway).

My MVP of the evening: Daniel. He rocked the hell out of those drums, indeed. :worship:

The Katatonia concert at the Barroselas Metalfest, in Portugal was shorter than the usual. Jonas was ill, but even so the concert was excellent. "Murder" was played in the encore without Jonas. Ander did the vocals.

Mattias and Fred and the Finntroll guys spend two hours after the concert with the fans. It was a wonderfull time to have to chance to talk with them. They are very nice guys and it was a unique time. Thanks a lot !!!!

O... How i enjoy to the ligth...

I was in Barcelona show. Great show, i think. People were completly ok with the band. About the songs: The same that everybody knows. They start directly and strong with Ghost of the sun-Criminals-Teargas-I break. Good first songs. People were completly satisfied with the band. Singing, head-banging... I think the band have to be proud for the show and we, the people too!
The place not were full, i don't know, maybe 200-300 hundred?(somebody can tell me if i'm right or not?) Last songs:Complicity-Evidende-Deadhouse-Murder. Great,great,great!!!! fuckin great! Complicity and Evidence had a lot of power in the show, and Murder... what can i tell about this song?? Was perfect, Jonas did it perfectly, Blackheim,Daniel,Fred and Matthias did it strongly! It sounds really ok!!
About them, Fred and Matthias spend some time after the show to sign and made photos.
So, for me the band could enjoy this show with the people, with the sound(i think it was really ok...)and we could not expect more from them!!! 10/10. Barcelona will wait you again!!! Emptiness forever!!

skydancer77 said:
Seems like many of us spent easter night at the Midian Club :headbang:

I was on the right wing, under the stage just in front of Anders (actually behind a huge long-haired guy who stole most of my horizon...but managed to see the concert anyway).

My MVP of the evening: Daniel. He rocked the hell out of those drums, indeed. :worship:

-----oooOooo-----

You're right, man! Daniel truly rocked the audience in Vicenza!
I couldn't not appreciate him so much one year and half when I heard him playing for the first time at Rock Planet, but this time I paid more attention and he was really great!
I think that Fredrik & Matthias rocked hard too!

-----oooOooo-----​

:wave: