the joke lyrics

S

Sentient6

Just to clarify one thing, that song that Jim wrote the lyrics about Jeff and sheep shearing, hookers and Derbyshire was meant to be funny and will not be on the record and nothing described in this joke song happened or is true in any way shape or form, oh and btw, I know that everyone on this board knew that already. It would be fairly impossible for anyone to be that daft to think that shit was serious...unless of course they happened to drinking a bit too much...hehehe

hahaha... japanese....

btw, warrel, you should totally do a single of one of the new songs on the album with an orchestra arrangement... and Matt, i already know your response to this :p

Tee said:
:eek: wtf, you should sleep a bit, I think.. :(
hey tamara! guess what ? (with sarcastic tone of voice) There's this new thing called "jetlag"

Sentient6 said:
hey tamara! guess what ? (with sarcastic tone of voice) There's this new thing called "jetlag"

oh, really, warrel? (with broken-ass-tone-of-voice :Smug: )
really??? :eek: OMG, how long does it last? a week? maybe two? :erk:

L4

Sentient6 said:
Just to clarify one thing, that song that Jim wrote the lyrics about Jeff and sheep shearing, hookers and Derbyshire was meant to be funny and will not be on the record and nothing described in this joke song happened or is true in any way shape or form, oh and btw, I know that everyone on this board knew that already. It would be fairly impossible for anyone to be that daft to think that shit was serious...unless of course they happened to drinking a bit too much...hehehe

Aahhh...this horrible era of disclaimers!
I reminisce for the days when a band could strip down
an overweight groupie and send her nude down to
the lobby in the hotel elevator...and it was a good thing... :(