The King is back...?

slashvanyoung

Dopefish lives!
Jul 18, 2006
Germany
jpeg-14772E00069DE107-20091223-img_23384506.onlineBild.jpg

There have been rumours for some time now, today it's been made official:

Schumacher signs with the newly formed Mercedes team at a 3 year contract, with Nico Rosberg inhabiting the second cockpit. This also marks the comeback of the so successful Brawn/Schumacher team.

What do you guys think about the comeback of the most successful driver in F1 history, who has often been heralded to be the best race car driver ever?

Do you think he can still compete at the top of his game, matching up with today's top drivers? Will the newly formed Mercedes team even be able to provide him with the means to compete for the championship again?

And finally... was it a smart move to come back at all, possibly putting his legendary status on the line?

One thing is for sure, Schumacher's career comes full circle now as the veteran's being back at the team that once proved to be his stepping stone into the Formula 1 circus.

I don't fallow racing. While it is the most popular sport here in the states, the fans of racing are a little fucking weird (to put it nicely).

Care to elaborate?

Racing fans around here are by far the most civil and reasoning fans of massively popular sports. Compared to football etc.

And James, since most of the courses are being driven clockwise, he also proofed to be exceptionally good at turning right. ;)

And James, since most of the courses are being driven clockwise, he also proofed to be exceptionally good at turning right. ;)

Wait, but Shuey never races on oval courses, right? Just road courses I thought (and driving a car that actually has fuel injection, what a concept - seriously, fuck NASCAR :loco: )

Wait, but Shuey never races on oval courses, right? Just road courses I thought (and driving a car that actually has fuel injection, what a concept - seriously, fuck NASCAR :loco: )

No, but with clockwise courses, there are more right turns than left turns. ;)

Some drivers have problems on courses that go counter-clockwise because suddenly there's more strain/pressure on the other side of the neck.