Formula 1 2010

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
So, tell me, F1 fans, if this wasn't the best season start in years?

So far the races were fantastic!! I dare anyone to say that it's been a boring season so far.

Favorites? Ferrari is disappointing so far. I think they'll have trouble, especially with Alonso. He seems to want to be the #1 driver in the team, and that's not going to happen. I foresee some internal problems. He's a great driver, but Massa is just as good. I don't think Alonso can handle this very well (as seen on the last race). I think the Red Bull and the McLaren cars are going to be leading throughout the season. Lewis and Jenson on the McLaren have been on FIRE!!! For RedBull, Vettel is as fast as lightning and Webber has really become a top notch driver! Mercedes is doing decent (with Rosberg, since Schumacher hasn't done jack so far). Big surprise to see Force India and Renault doing good.

As for the new teams, I feel bad for Hispania and Virgin, they seem to always been the bottom 4 teams (some great talent on Hispania though, with Bruno Senna). Lotus is doing decent for a starting team. We'll see what happens.