MLB Playoffs

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
Not my fave sport to follow as far as reg season. But other than NHL playoffs, nothing like Fenway in the Fall and Oct baseball as a whole! I think its totally wide open for any team to win it this year. Im glad the Sox are back in it with a gritty team that has had contributions from everyone on the roster. Character additions with the likes of Napoli and Victorino has been huge. Maybe not the most talented team in the mix but certainly a true team in every sense of the word. Love the beards too, they all look like a bunch of Vikings lol.

I don't really hate any other teams...maybe the Dodgers? Glad to see the Pirates back in the mix.

I don't really have a team I'm rooting for. I guess the Pirates, and despite being an Angels fan, I don't mind the A's or Dodgers, so I wouldn't mind seeing them go the distance.

You do realize 95% of Sox fans are fucktards, right? You're cool, but most Sox fans can just go die for all I care.

You do realize 95% of Sox fans are fucktards, right? You're cool, but most Sox fans can just go die for all I care.

I appreciate that cause I don't get a lot of that around here lol. I get the hate but have to disagree as a whole. Red Sox nation is a pretty badass fanbase. A game in april is always packed and its just about as crazy then as it is in the playoffs. The fans travel and support as good as any in pro sports. Notice a Sox game in TB or Balt or even across the country...big support of fans always there. Yes of course some act like pompus dicks and they aren't the true fans. There are loyal fans like no others...grandparents generations those of us born into it etc that have stuck thick n thin right up until they finally won it in 04'.

I'm obviously exaggerating, and I'm sure there are Boston fans who are good people, but the ones I have had exposure to are just insufferable.

Cinderella factor, would love to see Pirates make the Series in the NL, but think the Cards will take it against the mighty Red Sox. I would like to see the A's go deep too, nothing like rooting for one of the poorest clubs who are now consistent playoff teams..

I have lost all interest in sports by now, but because of where I'm from, whenever I pass by someone wearing a Yankees hat, I still automatically judge that person's intelligence and masculinity.

Go Red Sox!

I'm obviously exaggerating, and I'm sure there are Boston fans who are good people, but the ones I have had exposure to are just insufferable.

Yes some are good lol. But nothing worse than an intoxicated elitetest fan.

Also edit my "maybe hate LA"...its i absolutely hate LA. Espec with those pompus overpayed ex sox players we traded to them...no way
i can see them succeed.

Nice beatdown today by the Sox. But i cant change my tune just yet. Rays still scare me. Sox are a better overall team...but the Rays starting pitching still scares me in a short series.

I'm rooting for the Pirates, Tigers or A's. I can't stand the Cardinals, Dodgers, and Red Sox right now. The Rays and Braves have no fans/bad fans, so I don't really want those cities to have a title.

I'm predicting Cardinals vs. Red Sox though, since they just seem to always win when it matters. Just putting on those uniforms seems to make players good (other than Carl Crawford).

Yeah I fucking hate the Cardinals, they have some of the most obnoxious fans in baseball. Plus Matheny is a prick.

Sox knocked around Price too...not sure i saw that coming. He has completely shut down the Sox (and others) bats in the past. I was thinking maybe squeaking out 2-1, 3-2 games but beating up starters like Price and Moore really has me believing in this team.