MLB Playoffs

That's exactly how I feel about american football.

Can't wait for todays games, Ryu is going to harass the braves.

So when you bitch american football do you mean soccer cause its an actual sport now in our country. Meaning soccer is recently known as football yet american football is known as nfl football. Football is football and soccer is soccer...i mean soccer is football. Lol if you follow me?

Fucking Athletics better win game 5, or we'll get a Sox-Tigers ALCS, and that will be BORING.
You must be kidding right?

Boston will be Boston...entertaining, a big draw / ratings etc. Detroit was everybodys pick this year to make the finals. A star stacked entertaining team with a good market. The A's are much better than most think, a nice story, and will not be boring either imo. On the surface, I dont think we can go wrong with either match up. An interesting funny side note to possibly Boston vs A's...many ex Red Sox players are now in Oakland.

Im a Yankees fan so this year hasn't been particularly kind to me... Any outcome that involves the red sox not winning the series would be ideal, but honestly, if I had to pick, I would say they're going to win it all.

It will be boring because I like to see new teams make deep playoff runs.

Regardless of preferences, i dont see how the action could possibly be boring.

And screw new face teams like say the Blue Jays who many picked for first place in the div. A team that was built stacked with talent going into this year and they failed miserably. All these teams throw out "new teams" every year anyway lol, and in the Red Sox case this is totally a new team that went from worst to first in a year. I havnt enjoyed liking and rooting for a Sox team like i have for this one in a long time. But i do understand the "sick of hate factor".

Well the new teams is a tricky proposition. Im all for sum'n new and exciting, but most times that simply doesn't deliver. I mean who (what teams) are we talking about here? And if these teams do surface...just how good and non-boring are they? I do understand the drag that a given Sox v Yanks game can be with the whole 4hr thing. But in the playoffs, with every pitch and at bat being so important...theyre all 3-4 hr+ games anyway.

What do you mean "no tag"??? He slid right into the glove wich was secured with two hands, the catchers glove and shoulder met with the runners chest and his knee (ellis) at the time of collision was maybe a foot or two away from plate. Look at replay, it wasnt even close...clearly out.

The ball beat him obviously, but the catcher never touched him with the glove. Molina took contact at the shoulder and rolled away. I don't think there was a tag. I would never expect the umpire to make the safe call there, but I think he was safe.

I dont see that at all. The runner slid and made contact with the shoulder and glove at the same time, then the collision caused the catcher to spin away quickly making it look like the glove was away from runner which it ended up being. I just dont see in that type of collision that the glove originally never made contact. No matter now.

Boring matchup, not the action.

I'm not watching regardless. I don't even care about baseball teams, I'm just rooting against the Sox because of guys like you who get offended when anybody says something negative about your holy Red Sox.

Im not offended at all and i understood your boring same old teams original comment. My thing was the action part of it in no way could be boring, yet the action has been boring cause the red sox havnt held up thier end of the "action" dept. Until the end of the game...HOLY SHIT THEY PULLED IT OUT!