MLB Playoffs

I dont see that at all. The runner slid and made contact with the shoulder and glove at the same time, then the collision caused the catcher to spin away quickly making it look like the glove was away from runner which it ended up being. I just dont see in that type of collision that the glove originally never made contact. No matter now.

The replays clearly showed that there was no tag, it was blatantly obvious after the fact. It would have been a bad call to make on the field.

Great game tonight, Lieland fucked up by taking Scherzer out.

Boring matchup, not the action.

I'm not watching regardless. I don't even care about baseball teams, I'm just rooting against the Sox because of guys like you who get offended when anybody says something negative about your holy Red Sox.

Lol. Again, really? I stated originally that the action in no way will be boring, then slam my red sox basically sucking for not stepping up and holding thier own weight in the action dept (until the end of game 2). Hate all you want, but just dont assume and label me with others etc.

But you're obsessed with the fact that I said I think Tigers-Red Sox is a tiring/boring matchup. I bet if your Red Sox weren't in, and it was a team like the Rays or Yankees instead, you wouldn't be trying to prove me wrong.

Nah, id be trying either way lol. Honestly, to me baseball playoffs are almost never boring no matter the teams as we can see...so kind of proving yourself wrong. With the four teams we are left with, like them or not, the action you'd think woud be at a high level. Imo Sox v Tigers is the best ALCS match up we could've had either way.

Lackey stepped up...was awesome in game 3. The pitching on both sides has been off the charts, considering how great both these offenses are.

Great series and yes far from boring NEP.

Detroits starters are awesome but the Sox starters somehow matched them, and the Sox bullpen was the difference.

Indeed! I like our chances mate. This shit it awesome!

I loved Tazawa's post game interview (through a translator) responding how nervous he was on the mound at the end of the game?...-"felt like i was going to throw up" lol.

Now i know why i drink!

I get the so called rule, but not the way you want to see a playoff / world series game end...wtf you have to be kiddn me. You had guys converging at third, laying on the ground getting tangled up etc. Its not like he was standing in the base path purposely blocking the runner from going home. Of course the Sox throw out the two runners at the plate during the play...all for not.

This is why the sport annoys me sometimes...with its pompus millionares, stupid rules and no justice. Earlier in game you have a St Louis player not hustling down the line, yes not hustling in a WORLD SERIES GAME WTF, on a pop up that was dropped in center. Could you ever envision a hockey player not hustling in a Stanley Cup game? The runner shouldve easily been standing on second base, instead he gets caught out thrown behind while trying to scramble back to first base.

No, it's clearly the correct call. The runner has the right to the baseline. If Middlebrooks had not lifted his legs up, it might not have been called. Saltalamachia fucked up by making another terrible throw to third, he's a horrible defensive catcher.

It is the right call in the end. And yes the Sox need a rule lol...NO MORE THROWING THE F'IN BALL TO THIRD! Second time this series it has burned them.

^ Krilons, You're a fucking idiot, no it wasn't. It would've been a travesty to not call it. And I fucking hate the Cardinals.