The Kokko Household.

kalmah666

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2006
(now im not 100% sure but im guessing pekka and antti are brothers or relatives or whatever because they both have the same last name, unless the name kokko is like smith in america, anyway...)

you guys must have had a crazy childhood growing up. 2 talented musicians living in the same household. ive got one question for you guys, did you guys ever beat the shit out of each other fighting over who was better at guitar?

I'm 18 and man did/do i have some insane shred competitions with my brother, playing till our fingers bled profusely. definitely had a few solo battles as well. Im proud to say i beat his ass into the ground, and i mean that literally as well.

If they beat the crap out of each other after fighting over who's the better guitarist, did they ever use their guitars as a blunt instrument?

But seriously, they fucking shred. It's like with the Amott brothers.

Yes they are brothers and my stepfathers cousins, yeah! Am I lucky or what:D I've been in Antti's wedding also, that was kinda funny should I say:D If they have had some kind of shredding competition, I bet that it was lunatic kick off swamp session::lol:

Metal head87 said:
If they beat the crap out of each other after fighting over who's the better guitarist, did they ever use their guitars as a blunt instrument?

But seriously, they fucking shred. It's like with the Amott brothers.

Except about 10 times better!

xshadowsoulsx said:
:err: got any pics with them?

No I have not :( It would be cool to have one:D I've seen them in real life about two times. Once in Antti's wedding, and when they where fixing their roof(or something like that) but it looked so crazy:D I have "spoke" with Antti but it was something like "congratulations":D

......................????????????????????????????????????????????????????////////////////////////////////////ghdfhfhkhjlui;kjlhjk

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Shit... If Antti was my cousin I would make damned sure my family went over to his house every Sunday night for dinner or something...

there would definitely be some............interesting things to discuss, as well as some great dinner music

Pablo. said:
Yes they are brothers and my stepfathers cousins, yeah! Am I lucky or what:D I've been in Antti's wedding also, that was kinda funny should I say:D If they have had some kind of shredding competition, I bet that it was lunatic kick off swamp session::lol:

thats sick man, can i be friends with you?

kalmah666 said:
thats sick man, can i be friends with you?

Offcourse we can be friends, but meeting with Antti and Pekka is about 99.8% sure:D I'd like to meet them myself but I think I get stoned if that happens:D

xshadowsoulsx said:
hell, it would be so cool to meet them and hang out with them

yeah man, that would be amazing. unlike other bands, they seem to treat everyone as equals. On these forums they actually respond to their own forums and are cool about it. In many other forums you never hear a peep from the band. Im sure meeting them in person is nothing different from the treatment we get on their forums.

the only other forum that i knew that the band interacted with was Enforsaken, and they pretty much responded to everything, it was cool, becuase almost no bands do it, and it was like he was another member on the forums every day.

xshadowsoulsx said:
the only other forum that i knew that the band interacted with was Enforsaken, and they pretty much responded to everything, it was cool, becuase almost no bands do it, and it was like he was another member on the forums every day.

exactly, thats why this band owns, besides the fact that they own anyone in music :lol:

Yeah, I know several forums where the band members post. Noumena, Insomnium, EToS, Moonsorrow, and probably some others i cant think of right now.