The Kokkos' new guitars: pics / trident thoughts

Eh i have a washburn X20. cheap, cheap, guitar hahah. Dont know how the high end stuff sounds, the x20 is purdy good for the price tho.

Yeah i wasn't thinking cheap like that lol
The X50 Pro is a great guitar and is about 3 guitars up from the X20. It matches basically all of my specs and it looks killer with the stunning quilited maple top, or if i get the X50 Pro FE then it's a flamed maple top with EMG's instead of Seymour Duncans on the normal X50 Pro, but i'm changing the pickups to Bare Knuckle's anyway so it doesn't matter, i don't have to change the pots if i get the Seymour Duncan one as they are Passive not Active pickups.

Fender killing Jackson opened my eyes up to a whole lot of new guitars, i used to think Jackson was the best and i didn't want anything else, but now i see that there is so much more you can get for the money you spend, Jackson were not that good in the first place.

Indeed. Listen to bands like Norther who are activepickup diehard fans. Their guitar sounds just suck so fucking much! Even my clean mode is harder than their distortion.

Fender Killed Jackson?
Can someone or anyone who really know something about this fact explain it to me?! If no one know then don't just bullshit around and repeat what other fuckers say (who don't have an idea of what the fuck is going on).
How would they kill a brand if the same ppl who have been working there for years are still there?! I mean it's not like Santana (Pablo) lost his touch or got blind or something ... I hear loads of crap about Jackson and fender which come from lot of motherfuckers who don't know shit about shit when it comes to guitars (and I'm not saying that I'm perfect or that I know every fucking thing) but use ur brain and some logic!

im calm :p~
just sick and tired of ppl talking bullshit. Anyways, as long as it sounds good, then it's good =p~ i might try making my own guitar (gonna be fucked up at first but by time ill master it).

Hmm... I wouldn't even touch a Jackson unless it was a USA model. :p

Kalmah's new guitars look amazing! :kickass:

Could someone please explain what "active pickups" are?
I'm an extremely visual person so I'm very bad with names of nouns... just to say that I'm not dumb (possibly) and I probably know what they are, just not the name.

I know you might alreayd know this but for those who don't here's what's on Antti's guitar =]
pickups:
neck : SH-2 jazz model™ (seymour duncan)
bridge: SH-13 dimebucker™ (seymour duncan)

Bridge: Schaller Floyd Rose

I've never tried tried any of those pickups but I do have Schaller bridge on my Jackson and since ive never had OFR i wouldn't know if its better or not but ppl told me it's as good as OFR (original floyd rose) or even better!