The last main stage slot??

Well, said unannounced :)lol: ) band have sent an email out to their mailing list tonight confirming their appearance, so I guess the official announcement for the two people who haven't figured it out yet can't be too far now!! Also, rather naughtily, the frontman of said band actually spilt the beans in another forum right here on UM on March 18th.......

Well there's not many bands to be confirmed now. All that's left is to wait until september!!
Oh and of course to receive the lists of what times each band is on etc so can work out who I can see!

Nearly April already...it'l come round in no time!!!

PLus is I can find people to come with me there is Wacken and Bang your head festivals in Germany to look forward to!
Iced Earth's playign bang your head so after missing out on them last weekend :( nooooooo.....it'l be great to see them as one of the headliners!
It's just a pitty Alice Cooper is the main headline :ill:
Fuckign Testament and Iced Earth in 1 gig though...that's gotta be worth the trip!!!!!!!!!!! 'Over the fucking wall' !!!! :headbang: :headbang: :worship:
And Magnum are there too...haha proper cheesy classic rock.. :p

divineslayer666 said:
It's just a pitty Alice Cooper is the main headline :ill:

Have to say that Alice Cooper totally rocks!!! Eagle and I have seen him live a few times and he puts on an awesome and very heavy show! It'll knock your socks off! The Brutal Planet show was so heavy it was unbelievable. Eagle was totally blown away ...which takes some doing! The new album is awesome too...The Eyes of Alice Cooper......good old rock!! Love it...and listening to it at the moment! Check him out or you'll miss out!

dragonmaiden said:
Have to say that Alice Cooper totally rocks!!! Eagle and I have seen him live a few times and he puts on an awesome and very heavy show! It'll knock your socks off! The Brutal Planet show was so heavy it was unbelievable. Eagle was totally blown away ...which takes some doing! The new album is awesome too...The Eyes of Alice Cooper......good old rock!! Love it...and listening to it at the moment! Check him out or you'll miss out!
On the Brutal Planet tour he was awesome - Heavy as fuck! However on the Best Of tour thing he was blown away by Dio. At Bang Your Head he should be ok. His new album is ok IMO but nought startling

dragonmaiden said:
Have to say that Alice Cooper totally rocks!!! Eagle and I have seen him live a few times and he puts on an awesome and very heavy show!
Sometimes, but I have to say that the first few times I saw him he was pretty mediocre. That said, for the last 5 or 6 years, he's been consistently very good, apart from his recent gig at Wembley. I assume he was OK, but I could only see his feet. The rest of him was hidden behind a speaker stack!

Well that said then hopefully he will surprise me and blow me away live. Having listened to most of his cd's at my ex's house it is really not my scene....but then again plenty bands I havn't liked on cd I have liked live as they are normally heavier live!
But Iced Earth and Testament more than make it worth going so whoever else is on is just a bonus really....it's the latter 2 i'm going to see!

dragonmaiden said:
BRUTAL PLANET TOUR 2000 ROCKED, BUT 2001 WAS BETTER, HAD A LITTLE BETTER SET, PLUS HAD A BRITNEY SPEARS GETTIN BATTERED THE SHIT OUT OF BY THE BAND SEGMENT THAT WAS GREAT FOR A LAUGH:) LOL... HE WAS AMAZING LIVE, HUGE FAN OF THE COOPER MAN!

Brutal Planet Is An Awsome Heavy Tour, Got The Dvd Of 2000, Shame They Never Released 2001 On Dvd As It Was A Much Better Set, Had Sanctuary On It, Love That Track:)

The Theatrics Rock All Kinds Of Arse!

Ds666, You Heard The Brutal Planet Album, Give That Ago, Good Heavy Stuff.

And Dio Rocks Live, He Supported Cooper Along With Orange Goblin In 2001 That Was A Superb Gig! Awsome Night Out!

PLUS HAD A BRITNEY SPEARS GETTIN BATTERED THE SHIT OUT OF BY THE BAND SEGMENT THAT WAS GREAT FOR A LAUGH
Wasn't there something like that on the Brutal Planet tour too? I seem to remember something Britney Spears related anyway. :)

Live from the Brutal Planet at Wembley Arena was a classic gig, great crowd (even if it was all seated), great show and a guest appearance from Brian May. :D

I Goit The Dvd Of The London Brutal Planet 2000 And Theres No B-s Or Brian May. You Must Have Seen Him In 2001 When The Show Was Altered And The Spears Thing Was Added:) That Was A Better Live Show I Reckon

The 2000 tour definitely had the Britney bit in it as I remember Alice wearing the shirt with the legend Britney Wants Me.....Dead!!! And before anyone says I have the wrong date...it was definitely 2000......as it was the year Eagle and I met.....and our third date I think!!! :oops:

Yeah He Had The Britney Shirt On, As Said Got The Dvd:) But He Never Had The Hairy Bloke Dressed As Britney Gettin Beat The Shit Out Of, And Thats 100% As The Dvd Shows The Entire Show, 2001 Added Some Tracks And Had The Shirt And The Hairy Bloke Dressed As Britney... Has Anyone Here Got Brutally Live On Dvd Or Video. They Can Back Me Up On This, If You Dont Have The Dvd, You Should Purchase It:)
But To The Point, It Had Britney Mentioned, But In 2001 They Added Brit Gettin Battered:) That Was Cool!