The last old metal album you listened to?

Wyvern said:
Baron Rojo - "Volumen Brutal", I love 80's metal, it's really the best one regardless of the country and language.

Bajon Rojo roxxx ! :hotjump:

have you tried anoher spanish band called Obus too ?

and for Hair Metal lovers, another good spanish band from the 80's is Sangre Azul

T.I.E. said:
Bajon Rojo roxxx ! :hotjump:

have you tried anoher spanish band called Obus too ?

So far only "Preparate", but I want to get at least a couple more album by them.

not exactly metal either but right now I'm playing The Who's Quadrophenia & it slays !!! :worship:

then I'll give a spin to Angel Dust's Bleed (1999) not that old but a great album anyways... :headbang:

Griffin- said:
The Clash - The Clash
Sex Pistols - The great Rock 'n Roll Swindle
Ramones - Anthology
lots of punk :p

Damn Griffin, you are going to make some music geek a very lucky man!! You sure you're not about 35 years old? :)

Griffin- said:
Tommy is better!! ;)

hooooo you're sooooo wrong !!!

but I was thinking just like you a few years back, so there's still hope ! ;)

one thing for sure : Who's Next is their masterpiece !!!

ho, and, on the thread, tonight I played some good ole Thin Lizzy, "Nightlife", great album ! :headbang:

Greeno said:
Damn Griffin, you are going to make some music geek a very lucky man!! You sure you're not about 35 years old? :)
haha :D
but uhm no, I'll be 35 in a little over 16 years ;)

T.I.E. said:
hooooo you're sooooo wrong !!!

but I was thinking just like you a few years back, so there's still hope ! ;)
hehe, well, I guess tastes differ, I know Quadrophenia and Who's Next, I just happen to like Tommy more, I kinda grew up with it and all :)

Wyvern said:
So far only "Preparate", but I want to get at least a couple more album by them.

I used to have "Poderoso como el trueno" (is that spelled right ?) from Obus. Liked it alot, need to have a listen at that record again... "Dinero, Dinero " was one of their better known songs of that album I think ...you can DL a video of that song on their webpage
http://www.obusnet.com/descargas.html