The last old metal album you listened to?

Interesting, I listened to Riot - Fire Down Under & Motorhead's No Sleep Til Hammersmith before coming in to work, and Dr. Butcher on the way here in the truck...

J-Dubya

it was either Iron Maiden- Powerslave or Yngwie Malmsteen - Marching Out... granted I'm just 23 and was but a wee seedling of the metal head that would come to be... I love all the Old School stuff... and most of my guitar playing reflects it... sorry I wasn't around to see it as it was happening:(

Insilden_The Shred said:
it was either Iron Maiden- Powerslave or Yngwie Malmsteen - Marching Out... granted I'm just 23 and was but a wee seedling of the metal head that would come to be... I love all the Old School stuff... and most of my guitar playing reflects it... sorry I wasn't around to see it as it was happening:(
Dude, what kind of wet excuse is that!:D

Running Wild - Port Royal

Insilden_The Shred said:

It's always great to see young fans of the old stuff. Keep digging into the 80's releases, there's soo much cool music from back then that it will take you a lifetime to track down a third of it. I was there for it all but I'm still to this day finding old bands that I've never heard.

Intruder - Live To Die

Greeno said:
It's always great to see young fans of the old stuff. Keep digging into the 80's releases, there's soo much cool music from back then that it will take you a lifetime to track down a third of it. I was there for it all but I'm still to this day finding old bands that I've never heard.

Intruder - Live To Die

Indeed! Very well said, the 70s the 80s both had great undiscovered music. And don't forget the music of today! Look at the year lists! I am so much looking forward to the new releases of 2006!!

Hawk said:
Indeed! Very well said, the 70s the 80s both had great undiscovered music. And don't forget the music of today! Look at the year lists! I am so much looking forward to the new releases of 2006!!

Aye! I agree! but this is good ol Greeno we are talking about! he's introduced me to 80's metal bands so rare that even google struggles to find them ... give him 20 years then he will explore the music of today :loco:

JonnyD said:
give him 20 years then he will explore the music of today :loco:

:lol:
Yeah, I guess I am stuck in the 80's! Some new bands turn me on.... like Wolf and Icarus Witch... I guess it's the bands that sound old though... hahaha

Greeno said:
:lol:
Yeah, I guess I am stuck in the 80's! Some new bands turn me on.... like Wolf and Icarus Witch... I guess it's the bands that sound old though... hahaha

Hey buddy I had no intention of criticizing you. I would not dare :loco: