The last old metal album you listened to?

JonnyD said:
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell .... Finally crawled out from under that rock and realised how great this album is!

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: Finally????

JD you never ceased to amaze me :D

Iron Maiden - "Killers"

Def Leppard-High & Dry
Bon Jovi-s/t.... you know I find the first 2 Bon Jovi albums to be amazing... it pains me that they never play anything off those 2 in concert :erk:

Kreator - Betrayer

This is a song in which
I use to describe what I feel
About people like you
No sense for humanity,
No idea about life
This premise has been proved
You used my trust to
Satisfy your brainless lust
Your word isn't worth
Than puke in a dust
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

where it says last metal album you've listened to i guess you mean album as in vinyl record,the last "album" i put on my turntable was Alice Cooper:Flush the Fashion.

evil miscreant said:
where it says last metal album you've listened to i guess you mean album as in vinyl record,the last "album" i put on my turntable was Alice Cooper:Flush the Fashion.

No. Actually you're thinking of the term 'Record'. Then what you said would apply.

Album is a general term that people can use for any new release and still is used for new CD's.

Walter_Langkowski said:
No. Actually you're thinking of the term 'Record'. Then what you said would apply.

Album is a general term that people can use for any new release and still is used for new CD's.

To make it a bit confusing; the old term used for vinyl records here is Europe was LP. Short for Long Player. But on the modern cd [Compact Disc] you can put more music than on the old LP's. Therefore the cd is the actual LP. :D

"Confused? You won't be after this episode of..."?

Who remembers this old school TV series?

The cast included:

Katherine Helmond
Richard Mulligan
Billy Crystal

Hawk said:

The cast included:

Katherine Helmond
Richard Mulligan
Billy Crystal

Soap? I wasn't allowed to watch it because it had a gay and some less than scrupulous characters on it. The reruns are still floating around on some channels these days. Funny show from what I've seen of it. I remember my friends talking about it a lot and me wishing I knew what they were talking about. :erk:

Wheezer said:
Soap? I wasn't allowed to watch it because it had a gay and some less than scrupulous characters on it. The reruns are still floating around on some channels these days. Funny show from what I've seen of it. I remember my friends talking about it a lot and me wishing I knew what they were talking about. :erk:

Yep thats the one. It was hilariously funny and confusing. I discovered that the series is available on DVD. I might get some of those.

NP: Cactus - Cactus

OMG! "Soap" that was so long ago. Richard Mulligan rules, does anyone remembers him in "S.O.B."?

Hawk said:
To make it a bit confusing; the old term used for vinyl records here is Europe was LP. Short for Long Player. But on the modern cd [Compact Disc] you can put more music than on the old LP's. Therefore the cd is the actual LP. :D

The cast included:

Katherine Helmond
Richard Mulligan
Billy Crystal

o.k. well i heard a c.d.l.p. on my album player that records are too big to fit on by Dr.Know a minute ago so i'll put something new on in a minute.:p

Znowhite - "Act Of God"
Original Sin - "Sin Will Find You Out" (right now)

np: Original Sin - "The Curse"