The latest news....

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Sorry that things are so inactive around here but we haven't had much to talk about and I've been really busy organizing Powerfest with my
partners. The search for a new vocalist continues and has not been very fruitful. We were working with a guy for about 3 1/2 months from October thru January but things just didn't pan out. So, we're back searching full-force and hopefully something "pops" soon!

Good news....a limited number of Reigning Memories cds are now available!! We were able to purchase the remaining stock from the distributor in England after the label went under so there are roughly 400 that we can sell. The merch page will be updated and PayPal link activated soon to reflect $10 plus shipping. Grab 'em while they last!! :)

I wish I could! haha

ionvein.jpg

I found a copy and bought it. Hey Chris wanna make an offer? :lol:

No, kidding... it's a VERY GOOD disc actually..:kickass: :headbang:

Hey guys, I was just wondering: along with your search for a new singer, what is the actual lineup at the moment?

I don't think I've seen a show since I caught you guys opening for a few bands MANY years ago (one was Symphony X at some bar in Aurora), and you guys killed. Both CD's that I have are fantastic, good luck in the musician hunt!

Hey guys, I was just wondering: along with your search for a new singer, what is the actual lineup at the moment?

I don't think I've seen a show since I caught you guys opening for a few bands MANY years ago (one was Symphony X at some bar in Aurora), and you guys killed. Both CD's that I have are fantastic, good luck in the musician hunt!

hey man....the lineup is:
me on guitar
Brian Gordon - bass
Chuck White - drums

Brian is an original member (played on both cds) but left for a few years from 2000-2003 to
pursue another opportunity with David Shankle, he rejoined at the beginning of 2004. Chuck
joined the band in Dec. 2003, he previously played withMichael Angelo, Winterkill and Spirit Web.

Thanks for the kind words, that Symphony X show was a blast and glad you like the cds! Hopefully
the hunt will end soon with some killer results!

haha....awesome, where'd you find it??

thanks, glad you dig it!

Disc Replay brotha'. I think I talked to you about it over on Myspace. But that was a long while ago.

I was only ribbin' ya. The disc is enjoyable. :kickass:

I'll pick up Memories too...when I find it...
headbanger.gif

Disc Replay brotha'. I think I talked to you about it over on Myspace. But that was a long while ago.

I was only ribbin' ya. The disc is enjoyable. :kickass:

I'll pick up Memories too...when I find it...
headbanger.gif

haha...oh yeah, now i remember!

right on....i have copies of RM again so if you can't find one anywhere,
$10 + $2 s/h and i'll get one out to you.