The leaking on TOC has begun

Azal's a steadfast zealous motherfucker to his own taste. I respect that.

But you honestly couldn't have been expecting another DNB coming out now, could you?

I'm listening to them again right now and I am really digging them. The first two are very different than I am used to from Nevermore, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. All of the elements of Nevermore are there, they just aren't blistering fast guitar masturbation. She Comes In Colors is brilliant as previously mentioned, and The Obsidian Conspiracy has me wanting to take all of this past weeks depression and frustration/anger in my life and go take it out on something... I'm really liking them all.

If I listen to them I'm just going to get sick of them by the time the CD comes out and not get the full effect.

Only about a month left anyway.

Everytime I read the thread title my first thought is of peeing on the album. Maybe this has already been mentioned, I don't care!

ok so I was weak and checked out She Comes in Colors. Brilliant.

^This!! Yes, its a great track, as are the other ones. Chilling vibes on the songs I have heard (reverb on vocals always sounds cool :p)

And I pre-ordered the ltd. edition box set two days ago. I am stoked!

The songs have been leaked for a while but what I don't get is how did only like 4 leak? I'd imagine if someone had the cd and was to leak it they'd just leak the whole thing; was it a purposeful leak to keep up hype for the record or something? I'm actually surprised how tight of a lid some of the new releases have had leak wise; the new Nevermore still hasn't leaked and the new Exodus hasn't leaked even though I'm pretty sure it comes out in 7 days. If it doesn't get posted online until the release date I'd be really surprised since I haven't seen a band/label beat the leakers in a longggg time.