The leaking on TOC has begun

The songs have been leaked for a while but what I don't get is how did only like 4 leak? I'd imagine if someone had the cd and was to leak it they'd just leak the whole thing; was it a purposeful leak to keep up hype for the record or something? I'm actually surprised how tight of a lid some of the new releases have had leak wise; the new Nevermore still hasn't leaked and the new Exodus hasn't leaked even though I'm pretty sure it comes out in 7 days. If it doesn't get posted online until the release date I'd be really surprised since I haven't seen a band/label beat the leakers in a longggg time.

If it was intentional, it actually seems like a pretty savvy tactic. Leak four songs and whet people's appetite just enough that they might choose not to go out of their way to pirate the whole thing.

I've already decided not to listen before the release, but if I didn't, four full songs that are easy to get could satisfy me enough to wait for the real deal.

I wanna hear the full album, fuck 4 songs :)

Or not!

The Blue Marble is pretty boring.

The title track is horrible.

The Day You Built The Wall is pretty cool.

She Comes In Colors is pretty cool also.

This is all referring to Jeff. Warrel sounds GREAT on every track. <3 2 for 2 isn't bad, I'll probably buy this.

well you know what they say...better write a song about it than kill her
*rethinks that*

Honestly, that's the only Annhilator I've ever heard.

Decent album, but there is MUCH better in their catalog. Listen to Alice In Hell, Never Neverland, Criteria For A Black Widow, and Refresh The Demon. In that order. I LOVE every album they have done, but those are my 4 favorites. The new one slays too, I think it's probably one of their best.

The Blue Marble is pretty boring.

The title track is horrible.

The Day You Built The Wall is pretty cool.

She Comes In Colors is pretty cool also.

This is all referring to Jeff. Warrel sounds GREAT on every track. <3 2 for 2 isn't bad, I'll probably buy this.

I agree that WD's voice has probably never sounded better, but the songs do nothing for me.

Come on, let the songs sink in... The album is a grower after 3-5 listens! Not a bad track in my opinion...

I ordered my copy from play.com (UK). 1 CD version.

The volume of Warrel's voice seemed a little low. I hope it will be different in the final version

She Comes in Colors = Instant classic