The leaking on TOC has begun

The main thing is, instant gratification is only gratifying in that instant, usually. For me, things I love right out of the gate are generally what get old the fastest. When it takes me a long time to get into an album, i end up appreciating it a lot more.

True, but that usually happens when an album is hard to listen to.

I haven't heard much yet, but what I have heard is, once again, nice, safe, over-sampled Sneapified easy-listening bullshit, and I am not at all pleased with what I'm pretty sure I'm in store for.

TAKE A GODDAMN CHANCE. EXTREME METAL IS DIFFICULT TO DIGEST.

DISSONANCE. MOTHERFUCKING MUSICAL DISSONANCE.

NO MORE ANDY FUCKING GODDAMN-COOKIE CUTTER'D SAFE BORING OVERNIGHT EDITED 10,000 TAKE SNEAP.
(and I know AS didn't 'record' this one, I'm speaking to method)

I want to hear the rehearsal room demos. At least that'll sound like a band.

There is definitely a pinky in the ass.

maybe that's what's in the special leather bondage case that CM is offering. maybe instead of offering 100 different versions of the same goddamn album, they should pay for a proper North American tour for the first time in 5 years. "But they sell more units in Europe!" Yeah, maybe if they put them on some more tours over here with direct support for a bunch of bands that love to perform fellatio, everything would be peachy on this continent!

So, I'm generally on the Megadeth forums so I don't know many things about this place or the people that generally reside here, but this Brooks guy sounds like a goddamned broken whiner record. :p

He just wants to make it abundantly clear to every single person reading this board that he disapproves of Andy Sneap on any level whatsoever. Did you forgot? No worries, he'll remind you again soon :)

I'm fine with Andy. Technical metal can sound really aweful with loser production. The lack of bass thing does sort of bother me, but I think it's just Jim's tone, 'cause you can hear it on the new Megadeth record decently.

I haven't heard much yet, but what I have heard is, once again, nice, safe, over-sampled Sneapified easy-listening bullshit, and I am not at all pleased with what I'm pretty sure I'm in store for.

NO MORE ANDY FUCKING GODDAMN-COOKIE CUTTER'D SAFE BORING OVERNIGHT EDITED 10,000 TAKE SNEAP.

+134345389472891345613951 (number may be approximate)

The leaking started more than 2 weeks ago , but not on the internet.I have the full album from a friend

I was gonna wait for the 31st, but I have been so curious about how The Blue Marble and the New Sould would sound, so I couldn't help myself. I like it. Not gonna listen to the rest yet, though.

So, I'm generally on the Megadeth forums so I don't know many things about this place or the people that generally reside here, but this Brooks guy sounds like a goddamned broken whiner record. :p

Ya thats pretty much brooks, just whining cunt cause hes mad nevermore doesnt sound worse then his shitty band.

Andy should've mixed magna opera, they would've been a lot better with him

+134345389472891345613951 (number may be approximate)

You dicks realize that this Album wasn't produced by Sneap right? Just mixed by him..... So blow it out your ass.

You dicks realize that this Album wasn't produced by Sneap right? Just mixed by him..... So blow it out your ass.

reading-for-dummies-cartoon1.jpg

'Worse' is subjective. I never once said Andy's mixes don't sound good. They're incredible. And safe. And boring.

And that's the last I'm going to say on the subject.

Suck my balls.