The leaking on TOC has begun

After taking a listen to the 4 that are out I LOVELOVELOVELOVE she came in colors and the obsidian conspiracy, undecided about the other two they're not bad but i want to give them more of a chance when the whole thing comes out

and holy shit Dane is really killin' it with his vocals :D

I liked how TGE was different than the other Nevermore albums with the more technical direction but alot of it kinda bored me. This has more color and has more of a 70's prog vibe. There's no direct prog influences but the complexity and what they throw in the songs gives off a bit of that. It makes me want to listen to the new Cathedral which is also good.

I liked how TGE was different than the other Nevermore albums with the more technical direction but alot of it kinda bored me. This has more color and has more of a 70's prog vibe. There's no direct prog influences but the complexity and what they throw in the songs gives off a bit of that. It makes me want to listen to the new Cathedral which is also good.

So what you are saying is that its like the early nevermore stuff ... hmmmm

The issue the band is going to have now is really that TGE put them on the map publicly on a grand scale in comparison to where they were. So now every album is going to be compared to the jun jun nature of DHIADW, EOR, and TGE.

If what everyone is saying is true then I am going to LOVE this album. If Jeff really put away the low B chug and started writing songs again I am going to be sooooooo happy.

That's dumb. :p

Anyway, I was hoping, praying, for Zero Order Phase with vocals on this new one. Seems sort of in the middle, I guess. Hopefully And The Maiden Spoke is gonna be like that, everyone's hyping that one up. I think it won't disappoint.

Does anyone else find it funny that people come to Nevermore's board to talk about the leaked album? :err:

All coming from this guy.
coop2.jpg

I listened to the whole leak twice now, and there is a total of ONE song I enjoy. :(

It's And the Maiden Spoke, which sounds like some of the better songs off EoR.

and that Annihilator-esque riff in She Comes in Colors is cool.

Where can I find the full leak?

*sigh* Ever since Kerrazy Torrents got shut down I've been so out of loop. Is there a good site that keeps up with all the new releases?