The leaking on TOC has begun

Djöfull;9072520 said:

1272822653603.jpg

Had to be done.

I haven't downloaded the leak - I'm just listening to what has been posted on youtube, hoping not to overdo it so that I still have some excitement when the cd gets to me. The same guy that posted "Moonrise" also posted "Without Morals" and "The Maiden Spoke" and they are awesome...."The Maiden Spoke" just became my favorite - has a few different elements not usually a part of NM music....

man this is ridiculous, isn't this album supposed to come out in june or something? the new exodus comes out tomorrow and hasn't even been partially leaked yet the new nevermore comes out in a long time and is completely leaked. i guess nuclear blast likes to keep things tighter than century?

I think we should make two threads... one for people that hate the album one for people that like it... because I don't know about anyone else, but I sure don't give a shit about hearing the same old crap about Sneap Sauce and nu metal riffery and seven string guitars and all the same shit that's already been beaten into ground over and over yet AGAIN.