The Leper Affinity question.

Monochrome

Multi-instrumentalist @ Sammetry
Dec 29, 2005
Istanbul, Turkey
facebook.com
Goodday dear Opeth fans,

I'm willing to record The Leper Affinity. But I need drums. I checked out the Guitar Pro tablature but the drums were not fine enough to make a recording. Can anyone give suitable advices or does anyone have the drums of The Leper Affinity?

Thanks for taking your time to read... take care.

hey man,

i happen to have the drums for Leper affinity (i did a recording of it for an opeth fan album that never came to fruition i suppose...)

but if you want i can send them to you when i have some time a little later...

@EyeOfDarkness: That would be great! And this work would be a complitaion of you and me ;P

@Mr Samsara: I just listened a guy who recorded the solo of the song. I'll check that out, thanks.

Anyone know what amp/ model Mikael uses on the solo right after the main riff begins? That's pretty much the greatest tone for a solo Ive ever heard. :)

well, i suggest maybe investing in Cubase or something. As it has a step in drum program that can then be used with various plug-ins. Altho cubase is pretty complex(unless your shown how to use it) to be quite honest. Ive never tryed but if you know exactly how you want your drums to sound, Drum kit from hell is pretty good altho the full version is like 30gb.