The "Let's guess who's the new axeman for COB" Thread

Jari? :D OMG! That is definitely not going to happen! JUST NO! Alexi cannot be measured with Jari in terms of both guitar and composing skills. Just... no.

Yeah, I am Jari fanboy... -.- I cannot help myself.

Jari? :D OMG! That is definitely not going to happen! JUST NO! Alexi cannot be measured with Jari in terms of both guitar and composing skills. Just... no.

Jari is such a drama queen

If Alexi does not have Sauna, it won't work out for Jari. Hahahahahahahaha

Jari is a great musician, but the biggest crybaby of all times in metal history.

If it were up to me I'd give the gig to either Mitch or Arcane, at least we'd assure ourselves one guitar player playing tight live :lol:
Arcane would be kicked out of band instantly because he wouldn't stop bitching about how Alexi can't play these days.

Not fangirl?

Archie Cruz i dont think so, he has his own band going on, they are pretty populair already within Finland,
Daniel Freyberg,, nah i wont be liking that tbh, thats my opinion, however i find daniel not really a Bodom kind of person.

Or may be Joonas!

It took this long till someone figured...

Might ensure a return to the roots. Joonas isn't a guitar virtuoso AFAIK so the songs would need to be a bit simpler on the rhythm guitars, and Joonas' taste in music would turn it back towards the old stuff.

Alexi said he's 95% sure it's some guy... that can only mean he's considering me... I could play the rhythms of 13 tracks, mostly old style, I can practice them again. Then we'd take over the world with the next album, as I would discuss my ideas deeply with Alexi, create some insane soundworld with Janne, we'd make the most atmospheric and epic death metal album in history.

If I play for them, the setlist will be forced fitting to my skills, which include:

Warheart
Silent Night
Bed of Razors
Downfall
Follow the Reaper
Children of Decadence
Everytime I Die
Mask of Sanity
Taste of My Scythe
Northern Comfort
Kissing the Shadows
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk

Then there's room for 3 songs from the new album, I could learn them from Arcane's tabs.

Tell me if you want this to happen, maybe it'll spread like wildfire and who knows...?!? It would be the stupidest thing ever, but I'd do it without hesitation! Call me, Alexy <3

It took this long till someone figured...

Alexi said he's 95% sure it's some guy... that can only mean he's considering me... I could play the rhythms of 13 tracks, mostly old style, I can practice them again. Then we'd take over the world with the next album, as I would discuss my ideas deeply with Alexi, create some insane soundworld with Janne, we'd make the most atmospheric and epic death metal album in history.

If I play for them, the setlist will be forced fitting to my skills, which include:

Warheart
Silent Night
Bed of Razors
Downfall
Follow the Reaper
Children of Decadence
Everytime I Die
Mask of Sanity
Taste of My Scythe
Northern Comfort
Kissing the Shadows
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk

Then there's room for 3 songs from the new album, I could learn them from Arcane's tabs.

Tell me if you want this to happen, maybe it'll spread like wildfire and who knows...?!? It would be the stupidest thing ever, but I'd do it without hesitation! Call me, Alexy <3

OK i vote for you. Joonas FTW!

Daniel comes off like a copycat or a douche....but Alexi looked like that 15 years ago too, really emoish and almost girly. I don't see Jari, Jesper, Alexander, Norther dude joining, not even that guy Alexi knew from Griffin (Kai) that was supposed to joing instead of Roope.
I think the others have a fair chance, but most of them are a bit young and have their own band that they currently work hard on... I think it might be someone else, not that famous or just more vacant.

Also even if Joonas can play, the band stated that they hate you/him (kind of), but the new music and live tracklist would be better for sure