The Liquid Aristocratic Experience (Friday Morning Mimosa Party)

mandaX

Team #ZFG
Jul 19, 2002
Budd Lake, NJ
Everyone who swung by and partook in our really silly breakfast

THANK YOU!

We are looking to move it to Thursday morning (as to not run into more important things) :D, and most likely some very special guests will be around to have breakfast as well next year.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not taking yourselves way too seriously and having fun first thing in the morning on Friday.

Loves and Sillies,
The Ianetti Collective and the rest of those assholes ;)

Hey, next time let's not leave OJ in the freezer the night before. And more OJ and champagne would be a good thing. We were good on the amount of food. Can't wait to do that one again next year.

@Jibrille Yes, there was, it was more of a dress rehersal for next year dont worry we'll go bigger and badder next year!

@PromisedLand Thats the spirit of the thing, we tried to be funny and it was a good mixer and we still had food stuffs for the non-drinkers :)

I was on my way out to lunch when I saw you folks. Patrick was nice enough to offer some food stuffs, sorry I couldn't stay and hang out. Maybe next year I can plan better.

Aww. I wish I had heard about this, I'd have definitely gone. If there were virgin drinks of course. Sounds fun.