The Morning Rises

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
I got Morningrise few day ago on LP!
I'm listening to it all the time and ...........I have fallen in love with it!:)
Though I still prefere Orchid a bit more......

Ive only ever listined to Opeth in my bedroom :(

I must try listing to Morningrise at morning rise or something :)

speaking of atmospheric music, I was driving back from Brisbane, a city about 900km from where I live, and I remember looking out at the coutryside at dark, grey skies and an electrical storm in the distance. I had My Dying Bride, playing in the car. I can still remember the eerieness I felt that summer afternoon. It was amazing.

Moonlapse, please change your avatar. It is causing a popup window to come up ever time I load a page that you post in saying "Connect to www.msnusers.com" and crap like that. And the people that have files for their avatar on their harddrive...it doesn't show up for others. Upload the file and then use it.

Originally posted by thebleakaffinity
Blackwater Park in the winter is unbeatable. Walking to school at sunrise when it's snowing and listening to Blackwater Park is pretty much how I got hooked on the album. It's the best album imaginable for winter. Hell, just look at the opening line of the damn thing.

that's funny.
for me BWP is the middle of a hot lazy summer day.
It has this dream atmosphere in it.
On such a warm and lazy summer day go for a very long walk through some beautiful hilly forest-fields area and on you way back home when you are tired as hell and all life around seems to be motionless and tired of heat listen to Dirge for November.
It will become your fav Opeth song.

I'll have to try that...but it's starting to get colder...which is good for albums like ORCHID and MORNINGRISE...

One week today im gonna get up and listen to Morningrise and watch the Morning rise i hope its as great as you all say! :)

DO IT!

You shall not regret it!

Oh yeah...

Opeth rule!