The Lord Weird Slough Feg

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Are there any other fans of this band? If there are, discuss the awesomeness of them in this thread. I think their self titled is ther best, but Twilight Of The Idols, Down Among The Deadmen and Traveller are great records. They have never let me down.

Fucking great band. Twilight of the Idols is probably my favorite, though I could stand to listen to the s/t a bit more.

I'm a little pissed cause they cancelled their Tidal Wave Festival performance, but whatever, it was a free show anyway.

Highly recommended to any fans of power and/or doom metal looking for something a little different. Folk metal fans might dig 'em too.

INCREDIBLE band. I love Scalzi's voice. Twilight of the Idols is my favorite from the three I've heard.

I prefer Hammers of Misfortune though, Scalzi and Cobbett's other band. :)

another local name. its awesome seeing some of my areas local bands getting some attention

i enjoy slough feg, though i dont own anything of theirs.
~gR~

I fucking love this band too :)

Down Among the Deadmen is the one I've heard the most of so far. My Twilight of the Idols is missing a song, so I refuse to listen to it until i get said song.

"Heavy Metal Monk", "Fergus MacRoich" and "Brave Connor Mac" are my favourites so far. I need to buy some of their stuff!

Thanks for the offer, Pyrus, but I actually just deleted the album and I'm going to re-DL it for now. Gotta grab the s/t one also.

Down Among the Deadmen and Traveller will do for now :)

God yes. This band needs more fucking exposure. All of their records kick fucking ASS and deal out the pwn in huge slabs. Bi-Polar Disorder and Life In The Dark Age as well as some of the newer stuff are my favorite songs of theirs.

Pyrus said:
They cancelled their Tidal Wave gig cause they had studio time booked that conflicted. So I guess they're working on a new one!

Awesome, can't wait.

Imma hunt down Traveller while that's in the works...

I saw these guys back at the first Classic Eighties Metalfest. They didn't impress the crowd much (not that there were alot of people there in the first place). I just thought they were pretty average. Nothing seemed to stand out about them. I guess it's kind of hard to judge them now though seeing as I haven't heard their latest stuff.