The lost discs(Västerås/Sweden)...

Illithid

Light´s bane
Sep 23, 2006
SWEDEN
I don´t think this will help but I give it a try.
I lost my With Oden On Our Side discs (digipack) at the signing in Västerås, Sweden. I had the discs inside the case, but I got a empty signed case. I didn´t notice this until it was too late.
If you think you have my discs, please write to me.

Regards

The Bringer said:
Wow that really does suck. But how does that happen? They handed you back the wrong case? Ouch...

Ye.. I got my entire AA collection signed and there was alot of ppl with oden on our side there for signing and I got it mixed up I guess.

Illithid said:
I lost my With Oden On Our Side discs (digipack) at the signing in Västerås, Sweden. I had the discs inside the case, but I got a empty signed case. I didn´t notice this until it was too late.

Regards

Fan va jobbigt.. ja d va ju inte direkt nån ordning på vem som ägde vems skivor där så kanske inte helt konstigt.. tråkigt att höra i alla fall..
har du testat å höra efter på skivbörsen? kanske be dom sätta upp en lapp i butiken eller nåt..

/F

Illithid said:

Regards

Were you the guy with the long hair and black shirt?