The Lotus Eater

lol, I couldn't resist myself... i was so fucking confident. well, no I've heard it.. a couple of Carlsberg and some drinks and my temptation was to much to bare.
Well, no one can ever compare this to the grand conjuration, cause I think this is the anti-version to TGC. It's so disturbing and confusing that no one would ever play it on the radio ever.

I fucking love it. That being said, I guess i have to listen to it a couple of hundred times more to love it even more. Michael wasen't joking when he said it would be disturbing. TOP NOTCH :D
So far, this record is even gonna top BW. Am I dreaming?

edit: Wow, just wow. Its so disturbing. And so different. This even top the step from Morningrise to MAYH, almost.

Usually this kind of music just float through my right ear to the left, but this one is so fucking at place i would rather kill myself. Call me a fandboy right now, pleace. to much drink. ywawn. PEAC EOUT.

Amazing song. The very beginning humming and middle section make me think of Gentle Giant. Also the riff starting around 3:00 with the layered growls and dual guitar parts reminds me of Still Life which is my favorite Opeth album.

I am starting to enjoy this song. At first I thought it wasn't too impressive, but man it has me hooked! I enjoy the mellotron's and keyboard sections, they really add a 60's atmosphere to it. I think about 60's prog when I hear the nintendo part.