The Luminous Enigma

Do you like Le Luminou ?

• Total voters

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
So what do you think of this Luminous guy ?

As far as I am concerned, I love him to such an extent that I decided to devote the first official poll in 3 months to him.
We desperately need more fun here ! Go on Le Luminou !

poll poll poll !

detailproduits.asp

Le luminou, dans le noir on peut le voir !

Ok, from now on, each post in this thread must contain rhymes and be written in proper English moreover !

proper - moreover, notice the internal rhyme here :cool:

yeah, i saw clijsters's game. she's cute... :oops:

i suppose you flemish people will support her in the final, right?

Mariner said:
people start flaming when they do feel themselves threatened...

Threatened by what ? A female tennis player ?? hahaha ! I went to Roland Garros last year and it's nothing but a bunch of crappy bourgeois, makes me want to :puke:

Thortyir said:
http://nicepeople.tf1.fr/people6/[/QUOTE[/url]Anyway, Kim & Juju were amazing today! Fockin' ace, a Belgian GIRL (so nothing to do with gayness :D ) will win roland Garros 2003! I went crazy in front of my telly earlier this afternoon!!! :)

Being a girl doesn't prevent you from being gay, some even call it lesbian you know !

Oh anyway, Justine is a nice girl so I'll support her on Saturday. Kim is Flemish, not French enough for me liking so I hope she loses the final :lol:

i'm with kim. i hope the cameraman will make some close-ups from behind when she's waiting for the serve... :oops:

Hm. I don't hate him at all. But I don't love him either. So what's the time?

But don't judge him badly. At least he's Master of English :)

And don't judge him before he posts a picture of himself. If he doesn't dare to, well, then it's another antimatter.