The Mabool in Israel

First of all the show wasn't great, it was AWWWWWEEESSSOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!

so much warmth in the crowd(besides the death stroking heat in the club).
SHLOMIT sang(סילסלה-sorry it's untranslatable) Asalk so beautifully I almost began crying, a voice of an angel.
The two voices on Halo dies was unbelievable, ascrauny little guy with short hair(no offence) came on stage, Yotam "DEFILER" and on the part of the dialog in the song started grunting like WOW!. so lots of respect for YOTAM.
And off course smashing druming duo during the recess, the awsome vocals of Kobi
the guitar solos, the progressive kebords, the killing bass. It all fit together so bueautifully.

I Enjoyed alot, I actually lost my voice back there after "Seasons Unite" when the crowd sounded like a soccer statium.

There was a funny thing when a 16 year old boy started staring at me when I was singing El me'od na'ala.(I guess you don't see a 30 year old man sing El me'od Na'ala with a stong aussi accent everyday in Israel)

a few more things,

this is a question for Kobi,
When girls throw pink panties at you, do you always throw them back?:err:

sorry I didn't come to say Hi,it felt kinda stupid rushing the stage entrence with all the kids after the concert.

Avi, were you the one who filmed those kids hadbang during the metal-discoteque before the concert began? I've never seen your picture.

Matti, you look better without the beard.

just for the record, I was on the left balcony.

GOD bless you all and go destroy Turkey:headbang:

Metalheads11 I Understand From What You Wrote , That All Of You That Were Yesterday To The Orphaned Land Performance , You Had A Really Great Time!:headbang: :hotjump:
I Wish To Orphaned Land To Have Always Such Good Time And People Like Metalhead11 And Everyone That Were There , To Support Them Forever In Such Way :worship: :headbang: :Spin:

Another OL great live performance!!! It's really great reading the metalheads11 review. I'm very pleased, even thought i didn't had the luck of being there, it's like i've been there. One week holds me from living the same OL live experience and i can't wait.
All i wish for everybody is to experience OL live each one at his country. A worldwide tour!!! :headbang: