The Me Spamming On An Awesome New Band I Know And You Don't Thread

The songs are pretty interesting........some very good ideas..but some of the riffs are in my opinion too expectable.....besides the drums are sometimes a bit boring and I don't like the solos......but don't get me wrong despite of that it's really good abd I think they will soon find a label.

Blarg, I sent the entire EP to TheWyrm and I probably won't have a comp from now till 3 months from now starting from Friday, so Wyrm if you're reading this please share it at the Hub :)
Thanks and greatly appriciated.

Erez

bowdown.gif

oh....my....god...

just listen to it...all of it...

they are not as polished as Opeth is obviously....but i'd dare say that at least by these songs they are every bit as good.

damn.....

they better put out more stuff and tour...where are they from? I need more!

No problem :p

It's a service to my friends, they deserve the recognition, lets hope they'll sign with a fucking big record company and take me to tour with them :D

Heh, I know what you mean but for people who recorded it at a home studio and had a jazz bass player that doesn't listen to metal (as far as I know) on the song Deatherapy this is awesome.
I wonder if given the same studio conditions as Opeth what will they come up with :)

I love it. Seriously. It's fucking cool. I don't usually get this excited about a band but I really think it's great. Let us know as soon as the EP becomes available or anything else by the band.