the meaning of life

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Footy season starts again in a few hours. Life for men has some meaning once again. Bacon and sausage butty, a few pints, match of the day..
Come on your Spurs!

_791376_matchnew300.jpg

Footy ends tuesday in Denmark.

Brøndby might have to field half an old-boys team in the UEFA-cup, ridiculous. People like Michael Laudrup, Peter Schmeichel (in attack!) and John "Faxe" Jensen. Mad World.

Gravesen is back! Now you can be glad he stayed, Dunc!
i saw Southampton vs Blackburn today which was a quite good game, and half of Newcastle vs Tottenham which was a bit boring.
Anyway, Pool won over ManC and had a good home premiere.

Morpheus said:
Gravesen is back! Now you can be glad he stayed, Dunc!
i saw Southampton vs Blackburn today which was a quite good game, and half of Newcastle vs Tottenham which was a bit boring.
Anyway, Pool won over ManC and had a good home premiere.
Yeah Gravesen has been involved in all our goals so far this season. Good to see Bent score as well. Spurs are looking alright eh?

here was yer man who scored for shelbourne really yer mate??

see dublin city have signed carlton palmer, and carlisle want roddy collins to give them back his company merc cos they only agreed to let him keep it till he got a new job but hes saying the dublin job is only temporary and he aint getting paid...a manager doing a nixer lol

Bambi said:
here was yer man who scored for shelbourne really yer mate??

see dublin city have signed carlton palmer, and carlisle want roddy collins to give them back his company merc cos they only agreed to let him keep it till he got a new job but hes saying the dublin job is only temporary and he aint getting paid...a manager doing a nixer lol
Yeah I used to play in the same team as him, he was a striker back then though. He pushed me under the turnstile when we beat Utd 5-0, I lent him me Junior Evertonian card which got him in for £1.20. Value for money eh, 24p a goal isnt it? Im not even sure if hes an Evertonian either, one of them lot wasnt but still used to bunk in the match. His mate nicked my Everton/Celtic sunhat though and denied it next time I seen him. Couldn't get them anywhere.
I bet I bump into Carlton "I earn more money than you lot" Palmer in Renards, if they let me in again after last week :oops:

Danish footie is on fucking strike, world's falling to pieces. Last thing that stoppe footie here was the German invasion. I'm pissed off.