The meaning of "the Edge of Forever"

I read somewhere that it's about a man who lost the love of his life, and he dreams about her, that she comes to see him... and when the dawn arrives, she disappears...

Is that true?

PS: The Edge of Forever is one of my favourite songs of all time... it's really a work of art... :D

korruption said:
The definition of one of the mostest kickassest songs in metal. :D
YEAH!!! You take the Point!!! The Edge Of Forever rlz!!!

[b said:
NegrocK_SyX[/b]]
I dunno... But I see it like the limit of x -> Infinite heh :p
YEAH, Man, how your feeling now??? Look at this!!! Mathemathics can describe our Physics world very well and now it shows power in music!!! :OMG:
Awesome!! :D

thx for your replies

as a german its sometimes not easy to understand the whole context of a song

what about church of the machine ?

sounds like a song for my favorite game "Thief I and II" :D

It's strange that everytime I hear Church Of The Machine I get thinking about the book Hyperion by Simmons. Some striking similarities IMO. :confused:

what about church of the machine ?

sounds like a song for my favorite game "Thief I and II" :D
omg i thought exactly the same thing, that it is just like its out of Thief 2 The Metal Age... i wondered if either Romeo was a Theif2 fan or if the guy who created Thief was a SyX fan.. p.s Thief2 is my favorite game of all time.

my fav too :)

the best game ever...
i am not able to tell you in words how I like it...have to write a song :D :laugh: :headbang:

I think some SX members like video games
maybe...

Thief I, II, (III) have a lot of inspiration for songs, but its quite hard to write a metal,prog song about Thief that didnt sounds like nu-metal or drum & bass stuff
prever medieval metal style for that