@the melloboat guys!

Ruun

German Scum
Feb 17, 2007
Germany
Hey folks!

i just wanted to ask if anyone, who will see opeth @ the melloboat can record the new song in good quality. maybe with a very good cam or something ...
i cant wait to hear the new album, so please share that with us :)

would be very cool
thats it!

Me and my housemate might be trying to record the gig. We're not sure though as we are limited by our lack of proper equipment. But we'll see what can be done.

i guess they have played by now. where's teh b00tlegz lol+!0??? I'm more interested in set-list and a review. And not just the Opeth performance. Fredrik Thordendal and Katatonia aswell, right?

yeah i say the people that went to this gig say fuck seeing comus and leafhound and just jump off the boat and swim back just to post the audio ASAP

yeah i say the people that went to this gig say fuck seeing comus and leafhound and just jump off the boat and swim back just to post the audio ASAP

lol I would've done the same.

Do you think that perhaps Opeth/roadrunner/whoever might 'release' this track after the melloboat gig (as there will already be bootlegs etc. around)

lol I would've done the same.

Do you think that perhaps Opeth/roadrunner/whoever might 'release' this track after the melloboat gig (as there will already be bootlegs etc. around)

i thought myself that RR might think about that. it would be the best option, seeing as hungry opeth fans will spread this bootleg song around like wildfire.

i dont think the boat has internet (maybe?). so i will assume we have to wait until tomorrow with info from the setlist, reviews of the new song. maybe audio or video.

Question for Samsara: I know we can't discuss leaks or anything like that here, but since they played a new song on the Melloboat and Mikael is apparently not against bootlegging, are we allowed to discuss audio/video of the new song on here?