The Milwaukee Metal Festival

We(Ritchie and I) headlined the Rave Stage with Simon Barr Sinister back in `98. It was the first show on our tour with Mercyful Fate on thier "Dead Again" tour. It was very hot, and alot of stair climbing throughout the day,but if you want a hardcore dose of METAL, it`s the place to be! We had alot of fun watching some really intense bands,and topped the day off with a kick-ass show of our own. If you are in the states, and are a metal-head, I would highly suggest checking it out!

Originally posted by Gums

Well okay then rip my heart out of my chest, throw it on the floor, and stomp on it!
:p
But remember, just because I'm Simen's son doesn't mean I'm not a Vintersorg fan. Me and Vintersorg are close too!

Hehehe, j/k...

Originally posted by Gums
It was fine but I got a new cam on this thing, so I thought I'd try it out! I'm not sure if this one will stay for long either, I don't really like it..

I suppose your avatar shows you?! We don't see enough from you then! ;)

I went over to the site to see if I can get info on Onward.....instead I found out that there is going to be a meet and greet with AD (not only with AD but this is the AD board after all.... :D )
I don't think there has to be a special date to meet and greet the guys though.......

Been to the site again.........haha.....looks like Ritchie is going to play with both bands - Silencer and Angel Dust - on the same day. He somehow knew it would happen :D - he talked about it last week.