The Milwaukee Metal Festival

Yea, i saw Tad Morose at Metalfest-they were excellent!!! one of the highlights of the fest's first day. They didnt hit the stage till like 1:20 AM, but they still rocked! alot of the people left before they took the stage, probably because most metalfest fans are not power metal fans. They played mainly songs from their last two releases, the highlights being servant to the bones, another time around and my fav, Corporate masters(closing song!!) Before the show, the band minus Urban were all sitting up in the bleachers near where i was sitting, so i calmly made my way over and politely asked for the band to autograph my undead and MOTD cd books. They were very nice and autographed my books with pleasure. Also, I got to talk to the band onward and i asked Toby some questions about his black metal band Darken and also some guitar stuff. Other highlights of the fest were seing Onward, even though they only played for 20 minutes(very dissapointing), Decapitated was incredable, some good cd purchases including the new Eidolon(fucking amazing!), and oceans, agalloch, non exist, kalmah, beyond the embrace and throne of chaos.:cool: :)

Welcome to the board firefest!
And thx for your report on the festival - sure the Taddies are nice guys :)
And it's great to hear it was a great show for them :)
(Silkie, must have been us, partying in here ;) )

I heard good words for Onward before the festival even happend, they must indeed be really good live then.

Btw Modden....now that we got a first report on the festival it doesn't mean you don't have to tell us about your trip there yourself! :D ;)

I will talk more when I get back home from vacation but the guys were really cool at Milwaukee. They looked happy even with it not being a packed house by the time they came on stage. I really enjoyed their performance and I got a picture with them along with me while they were signing things for fans.

Hallo everybody!!!

I would like to say that Tad Morose had a fantastic stay in the big USA!We played for about 30 min and had a lot of fun.
We met alot of nice people and saw alot of good bands.
:lol:

All the best...Modden

patience is the key. I have 4 rows of film from that festival and I will be turning it in today. I am relatively new to tad morose but I really enjoyed thier performance. I am big into all parts of metal music and their killer music was a refreshing experience from the majority of death and black metal,although I like them also, at the festival. It was also cool to see the bassist from angel dust introduce them before their performance.
Just from this first show, I would love to see them perform with another of my favorite's Iced earth.

Hey Modden nice to see you are back :cool:

And thanks Sean for telling us a bit. :)

I just returned from wacken and it was once again a great festival. :)

Sean, I'd really love to see some of your pics. If you have nowhere to upload, send me or Silkie a message ;)

And Banx from Angel Dust introduced our TM guys? :eek: Well, at least he got something to do there that way....

The pics from the stage don't look really clear but I will see if they will improve once I scan them and clear them up online. The pic with me and the guys as they were signing cds looks cool!!! :)

still waiting for that pic from Shawn......... ;)

in the meantime a couple of pics can be found here
Silkie gave me that link and since she's busy at this very moment I thought I could post it :)