The Milwaukee Metal Festival

:eek:
Just been to the website...... Tad Morose play there????? WTF? Is that confirmed? Modden?? Please tell us more!

There are some other cool bands playing as well but also a lot I've never heard of before.

Now, how do I get there? I should talk to John.....about mailing myself or using someone's suitcase :D

Well heel, if Tad Morose and Angel Dust are both playing Milwaukee, then why not do a full tour? TM and AD on the same stage? That would almost complete my want list for live gigs.

Oh, I wasn't on their site yet, now I had a look and find it interesting that Tad Morose and Angel Dust already announced there. I do not really know if those bands without logo are really confirmed... All I ask was for info about the festival... strange...

http://www.metalfest.com

Originally posted by Silkie
All I ask was for info about the festival... strange...

Haha... :lol: I'm not sure if I knew about that festival before....
I just searched for it and then I saw "Tad Morose" written there and I was like "wow".
But as Silkie already stated - I don't believe it until they're on the way.
(anyone who's interested in more info about the festival: Starbreaker just posted an excellent report here

Another festival I could imagine TM to play would be Westfalenfestival (depends a bit on the time they could enter the stage though..). Hehe...Germany is not that far away just for one gig compared to the US :D
Dunno about the conditions etc...... Silkie, what do you think? You know a bit more about the business. They had Wolverine last year, so why not TM this year :D

edit: added URL

Originally posted by Gaunerin
:eek:

Now, how do I get there? I should talk to John.....about mailing myself or using someone's suitcase :D

ha ha.....:p cora....I will give you my address so you have somewhere to be mailed to........how does that sound?.....I am still a long way from milwaukee....I would say about 1800 miles:D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Gaunerin

Another festival I could imagine TM to play would be Westfalenfestival (depends a bit on the time they could enter the stage though..). Hehe...Germany is not that far away just for one gig compared to the US :D
Dunno about the conditions etc...... Silkie, what do you think? You know a bit more about the business. They had Wolverine last year, so why not TM this year :D

It would be great. but it's up to CM and the promoter... I could ask the promoter... :D

Originally posted by Silkie
huh, that will be fun and I can't go :cry:

*cries with Silkie* :cry:
Well, anyway, it's still some time to go but I'm already wishing you guys a real good time over there! Send us some nice postcards! :D
(I guess we will be pretending having a party here again ;) )

Originally posted by 13th angel
ha ha.....:p cora....I will give you my address so you have somewhere to be mailed to........how does that sound?.....I am still a long way from milwaukee....I would say about 1800 miles:D :rolleyes:

Sounds good, John!
1800 miles are nothing! :D (just ask Silkie - everything is just around the corner for her...)
After that Milwaukee festival we could mail ourselves together back to my address and you could join us at Wacken! How does that sound? ;) :D

Hehehe, thanks John :)

@ Gaunerin, you are right with "everything is round the corner" it's a small world, esp when it comes to the metal scene... :)
It's like a big family...

Hallo everyone!!

Yes,it seems to us that we will be playing the Milwaukee Metal Fest!!!!
Yeeeeeeeepiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It´s going to be so much fun!!!
Take care!

All the best.....Modden.
:lol:

I'm still obsessed about the idea with Wefa, Silkie......
No idea if the guys would be interested or not though :D
Anyway...the first bands are already confirmed! (Bolt Thrower, Hypnos and Squealer)