The Mister and Misses Anathema forum awards!!!

Claire, I hope it won't hurt you but you look... erm... so British :D But you also look like the image of blackeyed in my head, well, almost, except that blackeyed means blackhaired as well for me, hehe.

siderea said:
:oops: if someone could finally tell me what you have to do with compliments, i'd become a happy woman

if we go through this thread, these are the people participating till so far

cerulean
dunc
cedarbreed
mariner
thortyier
alwin
don corleone
shelly

there were pics by others from

giorgios & mick
giorgios & mariner
dragonlady
mehdi&heiko

perhaps some others, but not all was visible anymore

seems this will become a poll for lady voters :D

:err: :err: :err:
72_72.gif

Cerulean said:
You become a god then! Why are you so ungrateful :(
You have a fair chance of winning the girls thingie :)

you should actually say goddess, GODDESS is the correct spell for the female word you are talking about, goddess.

pagan2002 said:
well theres a few beautiful ladies who post on this forum and i hope they dont mind me saying. it was a close run thing for the title, lenore, dwra, shelley, dragonlady, snow 2 fall and others all gave the queen a run for their money, but in the end siderea couldnt really be topped.
as for the blokes i haven't got a fucking clue.
ho ho

:oops: thanx :)

pagan2002 said:
well theres a few beautiful ladies who post on this forum and i hope they dont mind me saying. it was a close run thing for the title, lenore, dwra, shelley, dragonlady, snow 2 fall and others all gave the queen a run for their money, but in the end siderea couldnt really be topped.
as for the blokes i haven't got a fucking clue.
ho ho
Oh... :oops:
I don't think any of those "beautiful ladies" will mind a nice compliment as this...

im up for Siderea too:)picture please:)
actually id be dead curious to see pics form all regular users around here.but nobody wants to post :(:(