The most epic thing you'll hear today, guaranteed...

Sounds cool, and I think it has great potential. Keep tweaking away.

My only little thing is that when everything kicks in, things seem to lose their seperation. Try and find a way to give the piano/orchestral element more of its own space...

Would have never thought that you're just 18yrs old after hearing various of your vocal clips. Not many 18yrs old guys I heared were that good at singing in that age. So I guess beeing alone in the dark in sweden kinda helps on that :lol:

I also thought you sounded cocky, especially because I remember to have read some harsh critic on other peoples mixes coming from you, so not taking it well yourself may be looking a bit cocky.
But I also think that it's clear that it's not a song but an intro, which sounded quite obvious for me...still critic on the songwriting does help too I think, so why not take it as something positive man?

anyway:
Vocals are a bit low in this mix I think, and they could use some more air/brilliance
I like the symphonic stuff that's going on, sounds pretty neat
Choir(?) and strings may could also use some more highs for more brilliance
Not a huge fan of guitars though, sound pretty middish/muddy try to clear them up
drums work good imo, overheads could be louder

With vocals it really sounds pretty epic, can imagine that it didn't do when there were no vocals though

also: buy the stuff if you earn money with it.

i think bring down the rhythm guitar to let the rest shine through. and there's something at the start of the scream bit that just hits too hard and kills it for me.

otherwise. i like it

im not sure why, but i respect you alot more because of this.

+1. I personally think this dude has some verrrrry valid points and his clever use of verbiage makes him come off as a very blunt, brutal and intelligent fellow...

IDK why. Haha. You just don't come across many people with personalities as big as his.... on the internet at least. ahahahahaha

+1. I personally think this dude has some verrrrry valid points and his clever use of verbiage makes him come off as a very blunt, brutal and intelligent fellow...

IDK why. Haha. You just don't come across many people with personalities as big as his.... on the internet at least. ahahahahaha

+1 too :lol:

Nice to hear someone else sitting in a small house in Sweden enjoying(?) the darkness that seems constant this time of the year.
This is where I get my inspiration from though, especially when it come to writing songs.
I know that some people outside of Scandinavia have an hard time understanding how/why we live like this, but honestly I LOVE IT!
Putting real feelings into songs produce banging tracks it's as simple as that and I notice thats what you did here and I enjoyed it alot!
Thanks for sharing not only the song but also your short story!

Now back to the absinthe ride!!! Cya guys :)

Jag vet att jag kommer nå min dröm, fortsätter du så här så kommer du nå din!
Ha en fin kväll :)

Nice to hear someone else sitting in a small house in Sweden enjoying(?) the darkness that seems constant this time of the year.
This is where I get my inspiration from though, especially when it come to writing songs.
I know that some people outside of Scandinavia have an hard time understanding how/why we live like this, but honestly I LOVE IT!
Putting real feelings into songs produce banging tracks it's as simple as that and I notice thats what you did here and I enjoyed it alot!
Thanks for sharing not only the song but also your short story!

Now back to the absinthe ride!!! Cya guys :)

Jag vet att jag kommer nå min dröm, fortsätter du så här så kommer du nå din!
Ha en fin kväll :)

äntligen hittar man en svensk liten pojke på det här forumet! har alltid velat vara jävlig och skriva massa roliga saker på svenska, typ; joey sturgis har en liten snopp, parabolantennabonnemangsansökningsblankett, stekpanna, våffla. så, i'm done :)

yeah, it's kind of depressing living shrouded in complete darkness in this insanely cold winterscape joke of a country. i don't like it for shit, but i wouldn't want to live anywhere else, and with misery comes creativity, just see where i'm at! haha.

nu ska jag gå och kurera min baksmälla med en pilsner, skål!

thank you for that perfect psychiatric analysis, and yeah.. i'm an entertainer, you get like this when you're the front man of an awesome metal band and don't give a shit about life i guess. and if that's not true, i wouldn't even want to know what i'm suffering from.

here are the lyrics btw!

come little boy, this is a war
it's you versus the world
you'll battle with pencils and papers and words
you'll sing about how love comes first, second and third
and people will feel so alive that it hurts

and when pretty young girls stand in line for the show
there's that serpent-like temptress in the back of the row
she makes the blood flow through your heroin veins
but save all your heartache and pain for the grave

choices so heavy they split you in two
this world has no place for a poet like you

here are the lyrics btw!

come little boy, this is a war
it's you versus the world
you'll battle with pencils and papers and words
you'll sing about how love comes first, second and third
and people will feel so alive that it hurts

she makes the blood flow through your heroin veins
but save all your heartache and pain for the grave

choices so heavy they split you in two
this world has no place for a poet like you

Man, you got that beautiful voice, please make it longer :D

nice, did you wrote that?

*psssttt...Can I download this?

Man, you got that beautiful voice, please make it longer :D

nice, did you wrote that?

*psssttt...Can I download this?

yes, of course i wrote that :)
this is just an album opener, but there will be many parts throughout the album in a similar fashion. think it can be cool to mix that with metalcore.

sure, fire away!

very cool man. really epic atmosphere and nice dare i say "airy" vocals. not really liking the rhythm guitar tone though. keep up the good work.