the most evil opeth song lyrically?

I'd have to go for The Leper Affinity, it is realistic and evil.

Does this evil not bother any of you at all when you are listening? Am I the only one who finds it distracting from the often beautiful music? Its not too bad as long as Opeth is not really supporting it or anything, but still.

^if anything it just makes the song more powerful

edit:does not apply to gore lyrics though lol

Totally agreeing... The Leper Affinity is da' evil song, and is such one of the greatest Opeth song, generally. If I had to choose ONE song to represent them, it'd be this one.

EDIT : That's so funny... I just began re-reading some Opeth song and just realised it talked about murder and things like that... I never thought of it, all I had in mind is that they were very beautiful songs.

Yeah, his Weakness was his horniness, and he was most susceptible as he came. It's all there in the lyrics:

Found you there in the blink of an eye
I miss you (he sees her at a party or something and can't stand to be away from her)
Turned away into a thousand dreams
Found out what they mean (they were about her, because she's a succubus and infests his sleeping hours

Lost you there in a moment of truth
I trust you
Gave away the one and only heart
A gift to tear apart (except she actually did it, tear his heart apart)

Stain me, save me
Take me to my home
Hold me, show me
Take me to my home
(stain with blood or semen, and save him because there's always a twisted theme in Mike's lyrics about salvation in total evil, and cause she's saving him from having to masturbate on his own that night, and by take him home it's both to his house where she kills him, but on to the final home, death)

Weaker now, drawing fluid from me (obv. jizz)
You kill me
I'm not afraid of what you have just done
But of what you've just become (a succubus)

also see: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/opeth/400205-song-meanings-heir-apparent.html
Weakness was just too short a song to make a new thread about.

i don't know about most evil but i love blackwater park's

sick liasons raised this monumental mark
the sun sets forever over blackwater park