The Muscle Car Appreciation Thread

doompatrol2.jpg

Hey its got a GT Motor...
State police love it.

In all fairness they were all cheap models. My first was an '84 Horizon.
I think it was the cadillac converter that did that one in. The 2nd was a '95 Voyager which ended up leaking to much oil for its own good and my current, a '03 Voyager that is in the shop now getting the transmission rebuilt. This is my last straw.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaha, that one got me as well :lol: (Catalytic, Radd ;) - and you should've learned your lesson! Hence, I drive a Mazda :D)

I think it was the cadillac converter that did that one in. The 2nd was a '95 Voyager which ended up leaking to much oil for its own good and my current, a '03 Voyager that is in the shop now getting the transmission rebuilt. This is my last straw.

BTW, it's "catalytic converter".... Both your Voyagers might have come from my plant or St. Louis..... (St Louis is now closed) not sure about the oil leak, but the trannys will break on a Voyager if you beat the shit out of them.... I hope you at least remembered to change the fluid once every 40,000 miles...

I drive imports... because I like them to last =P

Its like everybody I know in my family who owned domestics had shit times with them.. including me.

My Ford Explorer had suspension issues when it was 2 years old, and NOT abused... my uncle had issues with his Trailblazer.. etc etc. Fuck it... I drive a Toyota, and used to drive a Nissan, and those are about the only two manufacturers I'd buy shit from at this point... you know, not including Ferrari and shit, lol

It's hard to argue with a '69 Camaro (or better yet, an all black '67 SS -- damn you, John Cusack!)...

picture-2.png

...but I tend to like my muscle/sports cars like I like my women -- refined, British and, whenever possible, less than 30 years old. :D

PoW002.jpg

amv8van.jpg

v8_vantage_munich.jpg

Actually, I take back the "In all fairness" quote. It's still BS and pisses me off. I'm officially now a hater.
I said I didn't know a whole lot about cars but thanks for the correction anyway...I think.

DAMN iekobrid, that Aston is gorgeous - too bad the power windows won't work, and the engine will randomly die :lol:

But I'm completely happy with my '89 Nissan Sunny, too ;)

HAHAHAhahaahahahahaha, now that's an image I can cherish :D

I want a Bugatti but I have to drive this piece of shit for now.

1-1.jpg

Dude...seriously? Holy shit man, I guess the limo business is working out alright for ya! I have to admit, those rims are pretty retarded looking (I like the subtle OEM look for my car mods, not the rapper/guido look ;)) but the car itself is to die for :worship:

Dude...seriously? Holy shit man, I guess the limo business is working out alright for ya! I have to admit, those rims are pretty retarded looking (I like the subtle OEM look for my car mods, not the rapper/guido look ;)) but the car itself is to die for :worship:

Really, you think they look "rapper/guido"? Thats the 1st time I've been told that. I really was not going for that look at all. Shit, I don't know shit about rims or cars really. :lol: